We Did it for Love website down and out? (1 Viewer)

J. S.

Nitro Member
I've been a huge fan of Don and John Ewald's website wediditforlove.com since it first came out many years ago. But I have not been able to get it to load for quite a few weeks now. I have Edge and Chrome as browsers, so I don't think it is my browsers. Anyone else having this problem? They had a big display at the Nitro Revival and it looked like things were going well and the site was in good hands. There is a massive amount of drag racing history there so I sure hope it hasn't just vanished.

I have been on it just about every day for the past four months. Never had an issue. I use Chrome on a few different devices. I have also had a membership to the site for at least a year, which should not matter.

I tried googling the site and entering it that way by clicking on the icon from the google results. And I got right in. Not sure why I haven't been able to get in by typing in the URL like I always have. Oh well, who knows. Glad to see that WDIFL is till up and running. What a great website it is.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back