Well, we did it...... (1 Viewer)

Great news Justin! For some reason, I had assumed when I met you in Houston you already owned one. Oh, well, good for you. Sounds like you got a great deal. I am in my third house now and will stay in this one until I retire and move somewhere warm, at least for the winter.

Mark we were in a house, just not ours. In 2005 Pam's dad got really sick with cancer and her mom couldnt take care of him by herself and he wanted to stay home so our apartment lease was up so we moved in and stayed until he passed away. He passed 2 years ago but Pam didnt want to leave her mom all along in a giant 2 story house so we stayed until now. She will be fine.

And Kelly, its by Battleground Golf Course if you know where that is. X St and Georgia area by the ACU Credit Union.

Justin,

Way to go. If you're in a position to buy, now is the time. Even with the market the way it is there is always money to be made in real estate.

I remember an old friend of the family when I was a kid used say, "always buy land cause they ain't making any more of it."

I wish I had followed that advise earlier in my youth.

Congrats!!! When is the party?:D

I too am the proud owner of my own hunk o' crap!!! I am going to sell it to a lady that has been bugging me for a year. Thank god I will be making a hefty profit on it. I can't wait to buy a one story house!!! I am sick of the stairs!

Hey Justin, didn't say it earlier, but congrats to you and Pam. I remember the first house I bought and boy was it scary. As long as the missus knows that the only part of the garage that she can claim is where her car is parked, everything is OK.. J/K :D
I know the area you are moving to since I am a member of the ACU credit union. Nice area and perfect time to move in since the A/C will run non $top and you get to cut grass once a week. :p

That is great Justin...the Doc is right you made the right move at the right time.

So now for the important stuff, how big is the Garage? 220V? AC? Heated? Cable/Dish? Hoist? Fridge?

I am on the other end, my Wife and I are planning on listing our house since we are building a new one when the Road Restrictions are lifted some time in May. So if you know anybody who wants a Garage with all the fix'ins with a House attached in Minnesota have I got a deal for them...

Congrats!

There was something like that in one of the drag mags years ago. Something that listed all the things a racer would want in a home? I think it had garage size, however many phase electric, RV pad and hookups, etc, etc, etc, then, like you posted "some kind of house attached"? :D

Justin,
Great News............funny thing, when I bought my house, a kept trying to turn on the bathroom light on the wrong side of the wall..................My house......................I moved the damned switch!
Works Great Every Time!

Congrats

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back