Elmo wants to know........... (1 Viewer)

Hey Joe:

If you're considering buying something kind of expensive and don't know a lot about it, where do you go especially if you "are looking for demographics, locations, and yes TV ratings":

A) The local bar and ask the guys.

B) Your wife's beauty salon and ask the girls.

C) Call 1-900-I-Want-Info

D) Do a search on the Internet.

Click here while we wait to hear your answer.

Music to kill time by.

RG

Oh come on Randy you know what I'm talking about, a company goes through the Brand name's(NHRA) website to find the info it's looking for, not a message board. Your in the real estate business, do you go to a message board to find out about a home builder, or that builder's website?

Oh come on Randy you know what I'm talking about, a company goes through the Brand name's(NHRA) website to find the info it's looking for, not a message board. Your in the real estate business, do you go to a message board to find out about a home builder, or that builder's website?

He is in real estate? OUCH!

Hey Joe:

If I want to find out more about Joe, the last person I'm going to ask is...Joe.

If I want to find out about anything, I do a search of the internet.

I purchased a commercial home theater system a few years ago and the first place I looked was the message boards to get the geeks opinions rather than relying on the propaganda from the companies web site!

I don't need to go to the internet to see what real estate is doing. Why do you think I'm posting here, now (insert crickets chirping). Besides, I could start a web site about RE and tell you anything I might want you to know, like how great the market is right now! :rolleyes:

All in fun.

RG

He is in real estate? OUCH!

You got that right!!!

Actually, I have an RE Appraisal company. It's been reduced to rubble in the last 12 months. Mike Ashley's company is growing by leaps and bounds. I actually saw my first Lend America TV commercial last night. Well done. But I noticed Lend America along with TORCO are not sponsoring Nitromater anymore.

Maybe I can get some orders from him.

RG

Last edited:
monkey-centerfold.jpg

OR...................You Could ask Fuller............

So a potential sponsor sees the CNBC video and does an internet search of the NHRA. In that search up pops Nitromater. The potential sponsor clicks on the link and up pops all the negative things everyone says every week about the NHRA on Nitromater.

What one person see as b****ing and being negative others see a passion for the sport they love.

Some of the NASCAR boards are much worse then this one in terms of negativity (ie the 18 car stinks, no you driver stinks, etc) and for the most part I don't think that issue keeps sponsors away

Some of the NASCAR boards are much worse then this one in terms of negativity (ie the 18 car stinks, no you driver stinks, etc) and for the most part I don't think that issue keeps sponsors away

DING DING DING the man's a winner!!!!

NASCAR would have ZERO sponsors if potential sponsors went to NASCAR message boards ... even heavily moderated ones like SpeedTV's.

If a potential sponsor tells you they are not going to sponsor you because of what they read on a fan-based internet message board this is what they are really telling you :

"We weren't going to sponsor you anyway because you don't fit with our company image or your marketing proposal was very weak ... but we will tell you that the internet wackos are at fault so you don't walk out of here mad at us or yourself."

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back