EE To T/F (1 Viewer)

I’m there with Alan. If there’s a way this can be done equitably, then fine. Under the current structure, I don’t see how I can be done. And I don’t think NHRA should change the rules just for her or Freeman. Erica should just move to top fuel. She’s done everything she can in prostock. Put somebody else in the prostock car. Move to top fuel. That’s the easiest solution, and the least likely to cause arguments and quagmires down the road.

always thought haddock racing recently did a great job trying to field an entry in FC and TF,
it can't be easy to do. i applaud their efforts while they did this ...... haven't seen the worsham TF'r recently?

Last edited:
I think Erica is the most talented driver in any class. And she has that burning desire to win that all drivers need to win championships. She has certainly proven herself in PS. Having her drive a top fuel car would add alot to the class. Looking forward to seeing her in a dragster

I think I feel differently than the majority on here. I think her staying in Pro Stock is important. Additionally, adding another top flite TF car is extremely beneficial to the sport and NHRA. You have to believe that the Freemans would do it right and would have a great chance of fielding an additional full time touring car. Short fields are really detrimental to an event. I believe NHRA should do everything possible to add full time cars. Also, everyone seems to believe that this perceived problem will be a recurring problem, which I do not. I do think not allowing anyone to run both fuel classes makes sense or both Pro stock classes. As far as TV goes, you know how they love drama (real or imagined) so put a time limit on the team and show the clock on the telecast. Will (s)he make it????? The odds are really against them! Wait here they come around the corner just in time :eek: 🤯🫨

I think I feel differently than the majority on here. I think her staying in Pro Stock is important. Additionally, adding another top flite TF car is extremely beneficial to the sport and NHRA. You have to believe that the Freemans would do it right and would have a great chance of fielding an additional full time touring car. Short fields are really detrimental to an event. I believe NHRA should do everything possible to add full time cars. Also, everyone seems to believe that this perceived problem will be a recurring problem, which I do not. I do think not allowing anyone to run both fuel classes makes sense or both Pro stock classes. As far as TV goes, you know how they love drama (real or imagined) so put a time limit on the team and show the clock on the telecast. Will (s)he make it????? The odds are really against them! Wait here they come around the corner just in time :eek: 🤯🫨
Fake drama is irritating, leave that to big time wrestling, more top teams would be great, would love to see Erica in top fuel

EE has been fantastic in PS. She is a big winner and wins many more races than she loses.
TF is different. You are going to lose more than you win, no matter whether you are Torrence, Kalitta, Schumaker, Brown,or anyone else.
EE does not have a good attitude when she loses. If she is going to run TF she is going to have to get used to losing.
Interesting, Tony Stewart has won Championships in all the other forms of racing, has spent a load of dollars and time in TF and has not won yet. He has said it is the most difficult car he has ever driven and you can see his frustration in not winning yet.
Maybe Freeman has something magic up his sleeve but I doubt it.
Good luck, I would truly like to see her in tf, would be good for the class.

I think there are those who have more natural ability vs learned process. EE cuts lights and hits shifts because she has a feel for the car and concentration. I think she’d do that in TF as well. She would be a top 4 RT type and that wins races. Someone like Leah or DeJoria (apologies) seem to be more the learned type and not consistent.

In pro stock you’ve got about 10 to 12 cars with the same exact performance window, so sharp RT’s are critical. In the nitro classes your tasked with two objectives, making a clean run and leaving on your opponent, with former being the most prevalent, so despite Enders legendary Rt’s she’s displayed over the years in PS, In TF she will, for the most part, be at the mercy of the cars tune up for any given race

I think there are those who have more natural ability vs learned process. EE cuts lights and hits shifts because she has a feel for the car and concentration. I think she’d do that in TF as well. She would be a top 4 RT type and that wins races. Someone like Leah or DeJoria (apologies) seem to be more the learned type and not cconsiA top fuel Carr reacts totally different than

I think there are those who have more natural ability vs learned process. EE cuts lights and hits shifts because she has a feel for the car and concentration. I think she’d do that in TF as well. She would be a top 4 RT type and that wins races. Someone like Leah or DeJoria (apologies) seem to be more the learned type and not consistent.
There is no comparison on the actual physical and mechanical reaction between a top fuel car and a pro stock car one the throttle pedal is hit obn the fuel car or clutch pedal is released on the PS. The only driver who seems to have everything in sync most of the time is Ashley. I will look forward to see how she does with that aspect.

There is no comparison on the actual physical and mechanical reaction between a top fuel car and a pro stock car one the throttle pedal is hit obn the fuel car or clutch pedal is released on the PS. The only driver who seems to have everything in sync most of the time is Ashley. I will look forward to see how she does with that aspect.
Spencer Massey does that as well, no matter whose car or how often (or little) he competes...............

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back