Votes: 46 56.1%
  • EE will Not Qualify

Votes: 36 43.9%
  • SC Will Qualify

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • SC Will Not Qualify

Votes: 60 73.2%

• Total voters
She'd better... She's the only P/S driver I picked this week :D Of course, I also asked for 50 to 1 odds... But have they made the fit changes? I mean really, a block of wood on the clutch peddle and extra padding in the seat?

She'd better... She's the only P/S driver I picked this week :D Of course, I also asked for 50 to 1 odds... But have they made the fit changes? I mean really, a block of wood on the clutch peddle and extra padding in the seat?

think my wife has a better chance to qualify than SC.. even if she drives her Lexus :)

Remember, I said She....

SC on the other hand, maybe when the new skateing rink opens wayyyyy south of here....

I voted EE will and SC won't.

BTW, when is SC's contract with DSR up?

I would like to see EE make the field.. & KNOW she would have if she was in her "old" car...As for when SC contract is up.. could be VERY SOON , unless he starts to run better # or he can supply more $$ to the "Team"

EE may qualify at Sonoma since the pro entry is usually around 22-24 cars. Sad but her chances of winning a Wally this year went down tube when she left Cagnazzi. IMO, Tom Lee will win before EE.

EE may qualify at Sonoma since the pro entry is usually around 22-24 cars. Sad but her chances of winning a Wally this year went down tube when she left Cagnazzi. IMO, Tom Lee will win before EE.

excellent post! i couldnt agree more with all of it! and that hillary will in the left corner has such a nice smile doesnt she:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back