Is It the Car or Driver (1 Viewer)

#15 Yesterday, 08:28 PM
Chris DeGidio
Verified Member Join Date: Jul 2006

""The way I read it was that Shaun is in a new car as is Erica.Shaun was supposed to have a new car for this race anyway.He was qualified,but was bumped out of the show as was Gene Wilson.I think they will both get in Saturday,although EE,Shaun and Gene will need to move up the ladder to stay safe,WJ is not qualified either,and I don't see him staying that way. ""

After 3 sessions EE up to 13 And GW and SC not in, nor is WJ..

Last edited:
#15 Yesterday, 08:28 PM
Chris DeGidio
Verified Member Join Date: Jul 2006

I think they will both get in Saturday,although EE,Shaun and Gene will need to move up the ladder to stay safe,WJ is not qualified either,and I don't see him staying that way.

After 3 sessions EE up to 13 And GW and SC not in, nor is WJ..

I disagree... they all slowed down in the 3rd session..the last session will be this afternoon it will be HOTTER... if your not IN now you wont be racing tomorrow.. IMHO The last session the TOP qualified cars will only be working on their race day set up.. the cars not in.. will get another TT only ..WJ is gonna have to wait till next week :(

I disagree... they all slowed down in the 3rd session..the last session will be this afternoon it will be HOTTER... if your not IN now you wont be racing tomorrow.. IMHO The last session the TOP qualified cars will only be working on their race day set up.. the cars not in.. will get another TT only ..WJ is gonna have to wait till next week :(

The above was a quote from last night...I didn't think it would change either after last night.I was just responding to last nights qute by John with todays results.

A lot has been posted about Shauns performance in the car (Computer Data, visual observations etc). For one to form an opinion that his performances are sub-par or, that there is an ability issue is not that far-fetched. Not necessarily accurate, but not out of line. A lot (failed to) happened in the 'old' car.

I was rooting for Wilson.

4th round hasn't been posted yet (as of this time) but stranger things have happened,WJ and the rest could move in,but looks like the weather says otherwise.Of course,I'd like to see all the Mopars qualify!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back