Who is going to sponsor Enders Racing? (1 Viewer)

Terrance Smith

Nitro Member
I thought that when EE and GE came into the Schumacher fold they were supposed to be self sufficient? It looks to me like she only has her associate deal with Slammers and MOPAR and DSR are picking up the rest of the tab. Could she be squeezing SC out of the picture?

According to Compplus.com she may have already, SC is rumored to be joining Allen Johnson's team.

According to Compplus.com she may have already, SC is rumored to be joining Allen Johnson's team.

"I have no comment on the situation," team owner Don Schumacher said.

That sounds to me like SC is out of the seat - every other time Don has said something to the effect of SC is our driver end of story.

I'd be surprised if he ended up with AJ. The only way I can see that happening is if Mopar tells AJ that needs to happen, but who knows.

Speaking on the EE sponsorship deal - though she is very marketable since she has the whole female thing going on, I think a potential sponsor would be worried about her reliability, since she up and left Cagnazzi racing on very short notice.

maybe sponsors are a little shy now that ee is on a huge team where she may get lost . before she was a 1 car deal, all the attention was on her. or maybe there afraid of no air time seeing shell only qualify 10-15 times a year for now. im sure david nickens will get all 3 cars sorted out.LOL;)

I'd be surprised if he ended up with AJ. The only way I can see that happening is if Mopar tells AJ that needs to happen, but who knows.

I believe Mopar has been calling the shots about Carlson since he 'entered' Pro Stock.

Nothing against the guy, but I don't believe any amount of shuffling him around is going to make a Pro Stock Driver out of him unless they keep up the shuffling for a very longtime. Hope I'm wrong, for his sake. It's gotta be tough to DNQ nearly dead last at all but the one race he actually did make it into the field. That's sad enough when it's an independant that just doesn't have enough bucks to be competative but doesn't want to give up.

I hope something works for him.

I believe Mopar has been calling the shots about Carlson since he 'entered' Pro Stock.

Nothing against the guy, but I don't believe any amount of shuffling him around is going to make a Pro Stock Driver out of him unless they keep up the shuffling for a very longtime. Hope I'm wrong, for his sake. It's gotta be tough to DNQ nearly dead last at all but the one race he actually did make it into the field. That's sad enough when it's an independant that just doesn't have enough bucks to be competative but doesn't want to give up.

My thoughts exactly. Even with all the BS and rumors its becoming pretty obvious that he just can't get the job done as a driver.......

Since this thread is about EE...

I'd venture a safe bet that if a marketing partner is out there, team Schumacher will find it. EE couldn't be in better hands in this regards.

My thoughts exactly. Even with all the BS and rumors its becoming pretty obvious that he just can't get the job done as a driver.......

Some got it and some don't.:) If you were to look at Connelly and Carlson you can see the difference even when Dave first jumped in to PS driving for Bullet you could tell he was going to be a competitive.

I'm sure Shaun is a great guy but when will we know. When he qualifies and at least makes it to the semi's. The comment last week about the special helmet that would be raised in the middle for the spiked hair was hilarious.

Since this thread is about EE...

I'd venture a safe bet that if a marketing partner is out there, team Schumacher will find it. EE couldn't be in better hands in this regards.

Yep. Didn't Shoe say something like if he couldn't market HER then he is in the wrong business???

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back