8 Races Left. E.e. To Qualify How Many Times (1 Viewer)

how many times will EE qualify over the next 8 weeks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

David Kolenda

Nitro Member
With 8 races left, how many times will EE quailify. I think the # will be low enough that she could become a name that will hardly be remembered in the future.

Tom Lee didn't qualify either. Actually, Erica out qualified Tom Lee.

Good point. Erica just barely missed the show, and she's at least really really close and making consistent runs. Now on the other hand, Shaun Carlson still seems to struggle on quite a few qualifying runs, and even when he is close, it is usually only due to one good run.

Yes, why exactly did she leave Cagnazzi anyway? Heck, at least with them, she was routinely qualifying and made it to the semis (might have made it to a final also, did she?) DSR seems to have the magic touch with nitro but they're having problems with Pro Stock. But I think she'll manage 5/8 for this year.

I think the question should be will her and her team quailify. If they don't then they got some work to do. I don't think it is all up to her. I think she is living the dream and i hope she and her team does well.

With 8 races left, how many times will EE quailify. I think the # will be low enough that she could become a name that will hardly be remembered in the future.
I doubt that. I just think it was a lofty goal to think they'd be badass right out of the gate, considering the way DSR has had trouble getting two cars qualified this year, much less three.

But look at there speed's. I think the slammers car just missed there set-up.
They still have the speed (H.P.) where the DSR cars don't.

I wish her all the luck. She's going to need all of it.

As frustrating as it is for us fans of EE, I think its important to keep in mind that this was a move for the future and not for the present.

This is what I was getting at Paul...:cool:
Yes, why exactly did she leave Cagnazzi anyway? Heck, at least with them, she was routinely qualifying and made it to the semis (might have made it to a final also, did she?) DSR seems to have the magic touch with nitro but they're having problems with Pro Stock. But I think she'll manage 5/8 for this year.

I remember a year ago EE couldn't qualify with victors stuff. TL
didn't qualify this weekend either. They will get caught up with her
car and combination. You have to remember she switched cars and team in the middle of the season. Also engine builder in the middle of the season.
Nickens had Richie running well this weekend. When Nickens gets caught up
to the engine program I believe EE will do well. With some new tubes which
is probably coming soon probably will help. I think some of you guys will be surprised by the end of the season.

Geez,
Some of the folks in this crowd are really tough.

I don't know how I'd feel about about a peanut gallery that would critique every move I made at work every damned day.

This is a game of inches but it is a team sport too.

I think Erica (and, yes, Hilary) are great for this sport - they're paying their dues and conducting themselves with class. They'll be around a while.

I hope this isn't too far off topic but I have a question. It is my understanding that DSR is not running the Glidden motors any more. If that is the case, what happened to the motor that Richie was qualifying with every race before the switch? Is is "shelved"?:confused:

Geez,
Some of the folks in this crowd are really tough.

I don't know how I'd feel about about a peanut gallery that would critique every move I made at work every damned day.

This is a game of inches but it is a team sport too.

I think Erica (and, yes, Hilary) are great for this sport - they're paying their dues and conducting themselves with class. They'll be around a while.

I do too Jim. I hope they both start winning and are in our sport for a long time. Some here are critical but I just look at it as par for the course. they are in a sport with fans and the fans like to discuss all things about the sport. Some of us are just a little more critical than others. :::shrug:::

Hey at least EE's able to get that Red car down the track! Besides the Slammers car didn't qualify either...:rolleyes:

The issue isn't EE at all. Th real issue is how long will it take before this team has two cars running up to speed. We have been waiting for this to happen since January. First, it was SC needing to learn, then team chemistry, then a new crew chief, and then a new car, and now it is EE's turn for blame in all of this. It is time to forget about who's fault it is, and time to build more engines that run as well as Richie's do!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back