338.17 T/F Fastest Ever! (1 Viewer)

Cliff

Nitro Member
Brittany Force ran the fastest ever T/F at 338.17. Wow.... old mark was 336 by Tony Shoe. Her ET was 3.659, not too shabby. Boy would I love to see T/F be the first to go 340 in 1000'.

Wonder what the 1/8 mile speed was? I'm sure Alan said but for some reason we were getting a Fox TV feed on NHRA.TV. Daddy John complimented her on how good it was to set the record cause it would be good to help find sponsors. He also said Monster is coming back is coming back in the interview with Amanda.

Her 1/8 mile marks were 2.944 295.66. Quickest 1/8 mile so far at this race. Billy Torrance ran 3.662 - 332.34 and had 1/8 mile times of 2.941 - 295.85, which is fastest MPH so far for 1/8 mile. And this is at Vegas, which is higher altitude.

The speeds will undoubtedly cause NHRA to implement the changes they recently discussed to slow the speed. Probably not this year but changes effective for 2020.

Her 1/8 mile marks were 2.944 295.66. Quickest 1/8 mile so far at this race. Billy Torrance ran 3.662 - 332.34 and had 1/8 mile times of 2.941 - 295.85, which is fastest MPH so far for 1/8 mile. And this is at Vegas, which is higher altitude.

Vegas' cool, dry, nearly perfect conditions (2400DA at a track that's already 2000' ASL) brought performances equaling most sea-level tracks. Matt Smith ran nearly 199mph in PSM - twice. And Joey Severance ran 5.16 in TAD - twice.

I just want to see someone run 340, maybe it can happen Q2 or Q4 in Pomona, if it happens I might do a backflip in the grandstands......well try a backflip and break my neck to be more precise

She is very petite. Just wondering if her light weight contributes to the performance of her dragster.

Wonder what the 1/8 mile speed was? I'm sure Alan said but for some reason we were getting a Fox TV feed on NHRA.TV. Daddy John complimented her on how good it was to set the record cause it would be good to help find sponsors. He also said Monster is coming back is coming back in the interview with Amanda.
The FS1 live coverage ran out of time, so they moved it to NHRA.tv. Viewers were allowed to set up a free account to watch the rest of the coverage.

although i could care less about points, it sure would be something to see another steve/brittany final in pomona for all the marbles, and by a slim margin i would find
myself routing for dave grubnic.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back