Votes: 46 56.1%
  • EE will Not Qualify

Votes: 36 43.9%
  • SC Will Qualify

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • SC Will Not Qualify

Votes: 60 73.2%

• Total voters
Would the two people that answered that SC will qualify, please contact me at Great Dismal Swamp.com , I've got some land about 25 miles southwest from here that will make a great development... even let you have it for $100 an acre...

And Chef... ya still got that pie recipe, just in case I need a slice :eek:
Shaun and Don... just kidding guys... the Kid's got to turn his season around

We must be bored when we are predicting whether or not someone will qualify.

Nickens said that he should not have any problems with the engine deal!
But the last 2 races Richie car/engine combo seems to be ok. The other two cars seem to be way off. If EE doesn't qualify this week their engine program
is having problems. I know ps is a tough class and having 3 cars to setup makes it even tougher. If 2 out of 3 make the field then hats off to Nickens.
Cause I don't see SC making the field the rest of the year. Its sad to say but I think it is true statement. He has made more aborted runs than I can count.
I wish they could get it turned around , but I have my doubts.
By the way EE wasn't setting the world on fire lately with VC lately. PS is just tough!

Last edited:
EE

As of the end of the 2nd round......EE, TL, and SC are not qualifed. V. Gaines with two great runs leads the field. This mornings session should be very interesting. Weather supposed to be very favorable.

As of the end of the 2nd round......EE, TL, and SC are not qualified. V. Gaines with two great runs leads the field. This mornings session should be very interesting. Weather supposed to be very favorable.

The weather was better & they both did improve.. however, so did almost everyone else.. only the others improved more... EE & SC will be signing autographs Tomorrow....

With final qualifying results in, there is little doubt Erica is an excellent driver given her low MPH. She only just missed the field with what appears to be less power than some.:)
Tom Lee's is 1.5MPH higher, and at this level that is a noticable power benefit.
Interesting to note Richie Stevens speeds, would appear he has a bit more power than the other 2 DSR cars.
Thanks JP:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back