E:60....The Need for Speed! (1 Viewer)

Saw that episode last week ... they did a surprisingly good job to keep saying "illegal street racing" and not "drag racing".

I don't think your car can be impounded for modifications in Nevada ... unless it is too loud or it does not conform to bumper height regulations. I have heard of cops spot checking the "Fast and Furious" kids for hollowed out cats and mufflers (or lack there of).

The City of Ontario (CA) had another multi-city task force raid on a group of Illegal Street racers this last weekend = 200 + arrests witha bunch of impounds on vehicles. I haven't looked but the local paper (Inland Valley Daily Bulletin) usually has as good coverage. Sad to see the Impounded cars get CRUSHED !

Street Racing = stupid! stupid! stupid!

The City of Ontario (CA) had another multi-city task force raid on a group of Illegal Street racers this last weekend = 200 + arrests witha bunch of impounds on vehicles. I haven't looked but the local paper (Inland Valley Daily Bulletin) usually has as good coverage. Sad to see the Impounded cars get CRUSHED !

Street Racing = stupid! stupid! stupid!

Bob, do they impound vehicles because if Felony charges, or because they are street illegal?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back