Here's One for the Old Car Guy's ! (1 Viewer)

Larry

Nitro Member
Man people like this make me feel really good about being a car guy.
Also makes me even madder at my partner for talking me out of buying an old Pro Street 55 Chevy just because it had 60's Period Bucket seats and Interior.
I could be over there buying some parts and shooting the bull, like every other day.
Imagine all the vintage parts. WOW

YouTube - Antique Auto Supply

i had my first shop on colorado where his is at and some how i never even knew that was there so i guess tomm im going to have to drive and find it he may have some part i need

My kind of guy ! Can you imagine the traveling and bidding he has done to acquire that many old parts?

I remember the old days at the Pate Museum car show and Swap meet and all the traveling parts vendors.
I remember buying a owners Manuel and brochures for an 27 Indian Scout MC I bought as a basket case for $ 30.00 at an antique shop in Weatherford.
I was building Custom bikes and VWs back then and worked for a guy who had a bunch of old cars we drove out to the car show.
I drove in one day a 32 roadster flathead used in an old Hot Rod movie and a 41 ford convertible and a 35 ford hot rod and a 56 Buick Roadmaster that still had the plastic covering the cloth seats.
We trailered the 33 Chrysler CJ with the wooden spoke wheels and the Model T touring.
It was a real treat to drive those old cars and work on them occasionally.
Yep I can understand his life hobby / job completely.
And he can remember his whole inventory and even if an assembly can be made up with parts.
Not me too wild in the younger days and too many sudden stops !
I'd be lucky to find a part with a catalog and a magnifying glass.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back