DSR Sprint FC? (1 Viewer)

What should have happened by now, but hasn't, is that AT&T should have been brought into the sport. You know since they are banned from the Sprint Cup Series. That's a sponsor, with a ton-o-$$, that everybody seems to forget. Where do they go?????

If you look at the "smoking gun" picture, you will see Matt's hauler in the background, it is Brake Safe.

I am not on the "privileged information" list at DSR, but I was there, and was told that this is a show car, in the show car stable, and that is all.

JMHO...

I don't think a business man like Don Schumacher would paint an expensive FC body with Sprint and Logo on hood unless he had a solid deal worked out. Show car goes with race car. I say this got yanked out of the bag too!

I don't think a business man like Don Schumacher would paint an expensive FC body with Sprint and Logo on hood unless he had a solid deal worked out. Show car goes with race car. I say this got yanked out of the bag too!

Could be... but.. plenty of used no longer needed black Rockstar bodies to throw some vinyl on.

...it is just a "wrap"... the car could be back to vanilla in no time.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back