Congratulations NAPA funny car team & DSR (1 Viewer)

Nitro Member
What a joy it is to be a fan of this team. This was the best moment of the event for me:

NHRAvegasII2011115.jpg

NHRAvegasII2011114.jpg

NHRAvegasII2011104.jpg

Ron Capps is a credit to the sport. I wish you could hear his words from the winner's circle stage speech. Thank you and DSR for upholding the integrity of competition and the sport. It is a great joy to be a fan of this team. I love this win. Usually it's me and a couple other folks, but this time there was a HUGE NAPA contingent present!

NHRAvegasII2011089.jpg

Great job team NAPA and all at DSR and thank you for all that you guys and gals do!

I remember they said just about everyone from corporate was there to watch. If you're going to win, that's the time to do it!!

Congratulations team Napa!!!

The General sure had a good showing with that new car. Ran strong all weekend.

Also it seems Dickie V has made at least some impact on the Service Central car as well, it seems to run better and better.

P4020764.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, Paul ... I'll bite. What in the sam heck is that stretched-limo-looking SC car all about? RC? Carved? What the?

Me likey.

Dry Hop Doc

Was an awesome win for sure. Ron Capps said that he has won the last two races when his daughter was there with him, she needs to be at all of his races, just saying.

Great win for my personal favorite team! Low qualifier, top speed of the meet in FC, and the win - that's doing it with style!

Last edited:
It's been a long time since I've seen him win live! Thanks for the pics Paul and it was great seeing you again.....we had an awesome weekend! Congrats to the whole NAPA team! :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back