Capps NAPA "funny car" commercials (1 Viewer)

Terry

Nitro Member
I am really enjoying the series of Ron Capps/NAPA "funny car" commercials! Really nice to see a sponsor promoting the sport via their commercials a la Nascar. NAPA has already done more than Powerade ever did in growing the sport with the advertising. And Ron Capps does a first class job with the commercials!

LOL....Suzie!

Now all they need to do is play them OTHER than during an NHRA National Event airing. Like say maybe during a NASCAR race or any old time really.....hmmm.

Pam was watching the broadcast with me and when they played that "oakmeal, like the wood" commerical I was like, "WTF, thats stupid." Then they got to the "Ron Capps, and his.......Funny......car." She busted out laughing. She thought it was good.

LOL....Suzie!

Now all they need to do is play them OTHER than during an NHRA National Event airing. Like say maybe during a NASCAR race or any old time really.....hmmm.

The "nacho cheese" commercial aired during the Martinsville Cup race weekend. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTT!!!

Isn't a mater already winding these commercials up for YouTube???? :D

I love them,

After I saw the first one I was hoping that it would be a regular bit with different weak jokes every time. I'm glad to see they have done that.

Me and my wife agreed during the race Sunday that they were great.

The corny jokes are part of what makes them great - so I think

DLB

Kel it was sometime during the Cup weekend at Martinsville. Not sure if it was Cup cars Quals, Practice, or TRUX race. I don't think it was the race.

BTW, still getting high marks for the BRUT Revolution!!!
Ah, the race on Saturday was all I caught.

Wahoo! Revolution rules!

Me and my wife agreed during the race Sunday that they were great.

The corny jokes are part of what makes them great - so I think

DLB
I totally agree. I thought my kiddo was just gonna roll his eyes, but he cracks up over them. I guess he's got his momma's sense of humor. ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back