Driving Force, so...what did you think? (1 Viewer)

Dude! You will NEVER understand for 2 reasons. ....

1. You have never been a female
2. You have never been a 23 year old female.

;):D

hmmm. now that I think about it, there have been times my daughter's have cried and I've been like 'where the hell did that come from'

ok you 're right.

after raising 2 daughters myself I can relate to how he is feeling , but you have to let them make the decision to become a part of the business, you cant push them into it they have their own ideas ...the apple dont fall far from the tree!
They are Forces' they genetically have the will, drive and determination to do what they need to do....They will be fine John...just be there when they fall and pick them up dust them off and give them the support to keep trying!

will do, ask away if you have specific questions! I actually have been working from my home office this morning after having become ADDICTED to NITROMATER!! This thing is DEADLY!! I have to run to the editing offices now as we are still working on future episodes and gearing up to shoot next week in Sonoma! More later but ask away and I will answer what I can....take care!
Brent

Loved the show but what about Adria? Is she going to be on in the future?

will do, ask away if you have specific questions! I actually have been working from my home office this morning after having become ADDICTED to NITROMATER!! This thing is DEADLY!! I have to run to the editing offices now as we are still working on future episodes and gearing up to shoot next week in Sonoma! More later but ask away and I will answer what I can....take care! And be sure to visit the web links below!
Brent

lol, This place is very addictive....between this and myspace....it is insane!!
Really glad you are here....

lol, This place is very addictive....between this and myspace....it is insane!!
Really glad you are here....
And stay tuned, we have RON featured in an upcoming episode about the battle for the points lead. We really enjoyed working with him and his crew, they were very cool and Ron is a total gentleman, funny and a pleasure as was Gary Scelzi...

And stay tuned, we have RON featured in an upcoming episode about the battle for the points lead. We really enjoyed working with him and his crew, they were very cool and Ron is a total gentleman, funny and a pleasure as was Gary Scelzi...

Very cool....Can't wait to see that one...he (Ron) is a total gentleman.....takes time for his fans......I have a lot of great pics of him with me and my family and Force actually came up to the suite in Houston, said he was 'lookin for Jake and Ty"!! .....Firesuit and all....They (my kiddos, Jake and Ty)were dumbfounded!!! Great pics with him as well.....Very nice.....Said he (Force) was told that he had to meet his greatest fans...my boys!!!! It was awesome

Very cool....Can't wait to see that one...he (Ron) is a total gentleman.....takes time for his fans......I have a lot of great pics of him with me and my family and Force actually came up to the suite in Houston, said he was 'lookin for Jake and Ty"!! .....Firesuit and all....They (my kiddos, Jake and Ty)were dumbfounded!!! Great pics with him as well.....Very nice.....Said he (Force) was told that he had to meet his greatest fans...my boys!!!! It was awesome
With the almost 2 years I have been following John and witnessing he and guys like Capps and Scelzi, they are always friendly and signing autographs til the lights go off. This is a great family sport on every level, let's turn the rest of America on to it!

Welcome Brent..

Not to keep belaboring the point, but it sure is cool to have you on board.As you have observed , our fan base is very loyal .We appreciate A& E in this endeavor and will keep spreading the word about the show.Thanks for the insight and follow up info on " Driving Force." It will be a cult classic for sure.:D

Wow! Nice to have you, Brent! I can appreciate the show from the girl's points of view... learning a man's sport (so to speak) from men is NOT easy on women. That Mars vs. Venus method of learning... I see some of that with Ashley & John already, and I am already relating on a smaller scale!

Not to keep belaboring the point, but it sure is cool to have you on board.As you have observed , our fan base is very loyal .We appreciate A& E in this endeavor and will keep spreading the word about the show.Thanks for the insight and follow up info on " Driving Force." It will be a cult classic for sure.:D
Doug:
Thanks, it's hard to do this show and not to become addicted to the sport, the fans, the NHRA and of course the Forces themselves. I will try and keep the information flowing and be here as much as i can. we are under deadlines for the show and we are out next week shooting with the family so I will be checking in. this is a GREAT site and I appreciate the warm welcome and words all day today.

thanks!
brent

With the almost 2 years I have been following John and witnessing he and guys like Capps and Scelzi, they are always friendly and signing autographs til the lights go off. This is a great family sport on every level, let's turn the rest of America on to it!

Absolutely.......Went to my first race 12 years ago, been hooked ever since!!

Last edited:
Wow! Nice to have you, Brent! I can appreciate the show from the girl's points of view... learning a man's sport (so to speak) from men is NOT easy on women. That Mars vs. Venus method of learning... I see some of that with Ashley & John already, and I am already relating on a smaller scale!
Thanks for the welcome Erica, and you will see more of it coming and I hope you enjoy.
BT

I'm one of those people that instead of watching my normal WWE on Monday nite took the time to find the A&E channel so I could see the show. Wrestling just got bumped to the #2 spot on Monday nites here...

I'm one of those people that instead of watching my normal WWE on Monday nite took the time to find the A&E channel so I could see the show. Wrestling just got bumped to the #2 spot on Monday nites here...

same goes for me

hi all. im finally back on. great to be part of the new mater. welcome brent, its so cool to have an a and e guy on here. im a huge force fan and really enjoyed the show! its cool to see a different side of him , and his buisness. cant wait till next monday :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back