Don Schumacher not fooled by John's BS (1 Viewer)

I'm with Shoe and the numbers are growing.

I lost every ounce of respect for John Force. I don't care about his resume.

Like many of you, I was around in the 90's and saw how he had help getting that resume.

On the biggest stage he could have done the right thing. Ran heads up! He choose not to respect the integrity of racing because he was more concerned about getting a mediocre 2009 version of the AAA team into the Countdown.

Rip me if you want! I don't care!

If for one minute any of you fools think that Don wouldnt let one driver win over another in that circumstance or during the countdown to the clowndown, yall are wrong. And I dont care if he comes on here and says different. He's done it before, and he would do it again.

And I have no problem with that. Like I said, I'd do it myself. Its been happening for years, and its always going to happen. Its just worse now b/c of this crappy playoff system we have.

It provides clarity for us all when the pure and unadulterated steps up to publicly inform us about an injustice by the cheaters.

My goodness gracious, how will our sport ever survive such an event. It's a good thing the "good guys" are helpful in pointing out just who the "bad guys" are. How could we ever tell without their informed position.

I feel a lot better about all the John Force bashing now that this article has been printed.

Last edited:
Mr. Shumacher owned up to it and has had his cars run heads up since that mess.

I seem to clearly recall a public explanation of Zippy actually choosing that lane on his own in defense of his lack of team orders but I don't recall any owning up being done in public. If there was, in fact, a public admission of guilt, it was both after the fact and I suspect it was also prompted by the urging of one, "very important" sponsor who may have been a bit emotional about "Zippy's decision" since it cost his his first national event win after spending millions and millions of dollars. This sponsor, by the way, is no longer a major sponsor in out sport??????????

I'm with Shoe and the numbers are growing.

I lost every ounce of respect for John Force. I don't care about his resume.

Like many of you, I was around in the 90's and saw how he had help getting that resume.

On the biggest stage he could have done the right thing. Ran heads up! He choose not to respect the integrity of racing because he was more concerned about getting a mediocre 2009 version of the AAA team into the Countdown.

Rip me if you want! I don't care!

Shu & you are full of BS, like Don never gave any team orders, like any of you would'nt not do the same thing. Some of you people here are so damn ignorant I can't believe I'm even replying to your moronic statements you all are making.

It's all about business and John Force is a great businessman first.

Maybe you can all go hang out with Mike Dunn!!

Flame away!!

Last edited:
What worries me is everyone is defending everyone from JForce to Shoe to The Pedregons.

I don't really care who was right or wrong in the past!

As a fan I just want it to stop...diving that is!

Not whitty banter and name calling!!

:)

Maybe its a good thing he weighed in.

If any FC team owner would know about ordering dives it would be him.

If I recall correctly it was Force that repeatedly brought up Schumacher's name yesterday.

Yes he did, I believe he was probably referring to what Don said regarding the testing incident. We all know what Force was doing and yeah it wasnt right but why go dig yourself in sh*t that you don't belong in? If Matt Hagan hadn't lost first round and had a shot at the countdown then I would understand Don getting involved. I wish Cruz would have conducted himself the way Mr. Hagan did actually.

Maybe you can all go hang out with Mike Dunn!!

Flame away!!

I don't understand all the vitriol to Mike Dunn in these threads.

He said it was a dive. It was.
He said the run essentially "smelled bad". It did.
He said the rules prohibit that. They do.
He said NHRA wasn't going to be able to catch him at it. They didn't.
He said he'd prefer people didn't do that. So do I.

What's to hate?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back