Dixon Debuts New Team at Gainesville (1 Viewer)

I wonder how that is going to sit with NHRA being that it's another drag racing sanction? It's not like Scott Palmer promoting Lucas drag boat racing.

Not only that Whit Bazemore and Melanie Troxel along with Larry Dixon will sit on an advisory board. So cool. How will the NHRA 'cover' the news, I mean car.

I will bank on it that when Larry shows up to the line, The cameras will either pan right past his car or shoot a bad angle so Cordova get no coverage on FS1

I will bank on it that when Larry shows up to the line, The cameras will either pan right past his car or shoot a bad angle so Cordova get no coverage on FS1
I wont be taking any bets against you! I've been talking to a mate about hat today. It will be real interesting thats for sure.

What say LD gets no press....will Cordova make a complaint hahahahahaha.

I would of loved to be a fly on the wall at Glendora when news of this came smashing through the door and hit the perviable fan and then the wall.
Peter Clifford would of turned Bright Red a welcome change from pasty white!
The NHRA/Fox cameras and staff will not be able to diss it. They will have to do deep end interviews when he wins rounds!!!, but yeah it will be a lot of random scanning and panning to avoid the livery.
What a coup by El Presidente' Mike Dunn. Clifford et al must be seething and there's nothing they can do.

Love it.

I am more than sure Larry talked to NHRA about this and that they are just happy to have an extra car. Also IHRA is not threat to NHRA, or so they would like to think. Who knows, maybe they are right.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back