Dixon Debuts New Team at Gainesville (1 Viewer)

Jim you have a link? And it's pretty significant that Larry made the investment in the infrastructure to get back out there. Even though he's a past champ, it will be easier to find partners with a team already in place. Kind of like what Del is doing. I really hope he can get funding for at least a portion of the season, and ultimately the full pull.

Thanks Shannon for posting that. I know Larry can't fund a top fuel car off t-shirt sales, but if enough fans bought one, it might keep his name out there.

Great news, is that a Chevy, Toyota, or Dodge dragster though?????
I did not see a decal on the windshield.

Justin Doucet seems to have a very different view of Larry over on Fb... And it looks like he might sell a few more of his t-shirts than Mr. Dixon does of his...

Not sure why they are billing Larry and not the shop that sublet the work to them. If I take my car to my local mechanic and he sends the radiator to another shop for repair, the radiator shop bills them, not me. The original shop just tacks on the radiator repair to my bill. Why would this be any different?

Not sure why they are billing Larry and not the shop that sublet the work to them. If I take my car to my local mechanic and he sends the radiator to another shop for repair, the radiator shop bills them, not me. The original shop just tacks on the radiator repair to my bill. Why would this be any different?

Exactly.... this guy is making some serious accusations that border on libel if Larry isn't actually responsible for the bill.

After seeing the facebook message it reads like the 3rd grade may have been the best 4 years of his life.

going to guess this august will be larry's first time at cordova?.....pretty cool stuff. good way to get the message out that the
great race that IS the world series of drag racing is back where it belongs at cordova dragway :cool:

Great deal for Larry. Hopefully he can find some partners to do more events this season. If Larry had his way, I reckon he'd run the full 1/4 mile at Cordova ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back