Diving (1 Viewer)

Folks there are only two ways to eliminate diving, that I can think of.
1) ban multi-car teams.
even hhra isn't that......(nevermind)

or 2) Do away with the season championship. That way each & every race is it's own championship.

Mr. Geiger is mistakin on several points. (and he knows better)

Even if you ban teams, who says you can't cut someone a check to win a round?

At this point, the D word is a non-issue... Papa has to get by Bode or Beckman in round two... If he gets by Teach.... Hagan has to get by BTIII, then by one of the Brothers Ped... it will be a Done Deal before either may sees a team mate.

This whole thing has been much to do about nothing.... talk about a great ladder spread....

d'kid

I'd bet there is a meeting of the Force/Tasca brain trust this evening...

here's twist Seeing the ladder If Tony P gets by rd 1, think his hate of Force would make him lay down for Hagan?

I get why there are dives, I understand it but I don't like it. I wouldn't want to win that way but hell you only have to have 3 good races now to win a championship with no shame so whats the difference if people dive all day. its about as meaningful,

The more this goes on the more I wonder if this really worse worse than the bcs

If there is a chance to do it John Force will make sure one of his team drivers take the "dive" for him so he can win the Championship in my opinion. He is consumed by the fact he has to win at what ever cost. Just how I feel about it. Just look at Indy last year and Ashley's first win.

picture.php

This website needs it's name changed to nitrohater.com

You guys need to get a real life, far far far away from a keyboard.
Go ahead CHRISTOPHER PULL THE POST! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'd like to thank the a.....................................................................
ASHLEY is PREGNANT, Who done it?????????????????????????????????????

I'd hate to think Tony P would throw away an opportunity to win a race just to stick it to Force, that would seem awfully petty and besides that, hasn't tony won a race every year for over a decade ?? i would think he'd be more concerned with keeping that streak alive !!

What could end up being the biggest dive of the year, if you want to call it that, was missed by almost everyone...Hight's 5.64 tire-smoker in Q4. No one needs to be told what Robert Hight is capable of on a cool, tight Pomona track. Capable of qualifying #1, that's for sure.

He runs a 4.070 or better - Force is 3 rounds out instead of two. He made sure that didn't happen. To be honest, can't say as I blame him. This was qualifying, not eliminations; no races were thrown. Just a little insurance - that could turn out to be a deal clincher.

Who's hating? Just discussing an article and the reality of team racing.

I hate it when it rains.
I hate it when the track gets oiled.

I dislike some racers, I don't know some enough to HATE them, I just don't care for them. Case in point, is John Force... I like his teams, I like his drivers, I will root for the A team because of Austin, Bernie, Zippy, and the guys who put the car together. I really like both Robert and Ashley, and their teams.

While I disagree with some people, I don't hate anyone on this site.

d'kid <--- an opinionated arse:D;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back