Diving (1 Viewer)

Paul

Staff member
Nitro Member
Geiger Counter

I agree with Rob, I pray team cars don't race each other tomorrow and we have a clean ending to the season. I would hate to see a repeat of Indy from last year.

Don has made it clear in the past there will be no team orders, JFR...not so much.

Zappy, up until all this PC Level Field there are no losers Garbage, I thought that was what it meant to be a TEAM... I think it is Foolish NOT to do whatever it takes to be Number One... Winning isn't Everything, It's the ONLY THING.

But, If your not out for Blood, Rip the Other Guys Throat Out, you might as well stop wasting money and our time... WHATEVER IT TAKES... GO BIG OR GO HOME.

d'kid

AMEN MR. GEIGER!!!

Nothing would be better than a championship win earned honestly, and with integrity! (Are you listening team Force?)

Let's Race.

At this point, the D word is a non-issue... Papa has to get by Bode or Beckman in round two... If he gets by Teach.... Hagan has to get by BTIII, then by one of the Brothers Ped... it will be a Done Deal before either may sees a team mate.

This whole thing has been much to do about nothing.... talk about a great ladder spread....

d'kid

At this point, the D word is a non-issue... Papa has to get by Bode or Beckman in round two... If he gets by Teach.... Hagan has to get by BTIII, then by one of the Brothers Ped... it will be a Done Deal before either may sees a team mate.

This whole thing has been much to do about nothing.... talk about a great ladder spread....

d'kid
Yea but .... Sarge could have AB in R2. Wanna bet on that round if Dixon goes out R1?;);)

Folks there are only two ways to eliminate diving, that I can think of.
1) ban multi-car teams.
even hhra isn't that......(nevermind)

or 2) Do away with the season championship. That way each & every race is it's own championship.

Mr. Geiger is mistakin on several points. (and he knows better)

Folks there are only two ways to eliminate diving, that I can think of.
1) ban multi-car teams.
even hhra isn't that......(nevermind)

or 2) Do away with the season championship. That way each & every race is it's own championship.

Mr. Geiger is mistakin on several points. (and he knows better)

Nope Zappy, Kill the Countdown and... after all, our sport is the sweet sixteen ever week... and if the best wrap it up by Indy, so be it...

But then, I remember when 'Diving' was expected... Larry Minor vs Beck... (that never worked out, in fact, it almost became funny) Roland and Reyes vs C&H at the first Gators... (and they gave away what should have been the first 'official' "6" in a flopper)

d'kid

Oh I'm with ya on kill the countdown, but thats not gonna happen. NHRA likes to play "hollywood". I say, If you can claim the title by Indy, yer THAT GOOD.

Shoe out in RD 1 Karl??? quite a hunch sir.

Oh I'm with ya on kill the countdown, but thats not gonna happen. NHRA likes to play "hollywood". I say, If you can claim the title by Indy, yer THAT GOOD.

Shoe out in RD 1 Karl??? quite a hunch sir.

Hollyweed, land of the remakes... if you can't come up with an original idea, take an old script, do a re-write, put a slightly different spin on the storyline, and suddenly you can't tell the difference from Friday the 13th, Halloween, and Saw...

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back