Coming Soon? (1 Viewer)

Notch1320

BerserkoBob
Nitro Member
I was going to post this last weekend when I first found out about it but decided to wait until I could be sure, but after further conservations with my source I've decided to put this out there.

A good friend of mine, who was involved in the engineering & construction of COTA, told me that he believes that they will build a drag strip on the property sooner than later. This is just his opinion so take it for what it's worth.

If they do build one PLEASE make it a quarter mile. There are precious few in Texas and I'm looking for somewhere to move outside of California, and having quality drag strips will be a major factor of where I end up.

David, Dallas has a little track called The Plex. heh And I do hope COTA builds a drag strip. Would really help with Houston being gone.

I was going to post this last weekend when I first found out about it but decided to wait until I could be sure, but after further conservations with my source I've decided to put this out there.

A good friend of mine, who was involved in the engineering & construction of COTA, told me that he believes that they will build a drag strip on the property sooner than later. This is just his opinion so take it for what it's worth.
Sure hope it is not a four wide, like they had said earlier

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back