Changes at dsr pro stock bike team (1 Viewer)

All said is she should rememeber all the people who help her.

As a big Angelle fan, I've got to take issue with this statement. I always felt Angelle has been very gracious in her post race interviews in crediting her crew chief, team and sponsors, and those statements are going out to millions, so what more could you expect her to do?

To be candid, any serious drag racing fan knows this already, so this response wasn't really even needed, but you pushed my button with that mis-statement.

Paul T.

Last edited:
I did not say George and Jackie Bryce are bad people and I did not say DSR gave her, her first start. All said is she should rememeber all the people who help her.

I believe you can probably review any race where she has an interview and she thanks EVERYONE!!! Sometimes with tears in her eyes!

And most of the time I do use IE, my dad uses firefox, we have them on the same work computer and me using IE and him using Firefox means that our defauts are not changed by the other person.

Plus, I customized his firefox to put MY football team on the background. ;)

I take kindly to Oreos being sent to me too. Very kindly.

If I send you Oreos and some corn, can I send along a cat too??:D

If I send you Oreos and some corn, can I send along a cat too??:D

So long as it's a good mouser, short haired, fixed, declawed, good with kids, house trained cat.

(not too picky am I?)

I need a cat to land on my doorstep. Thomas and I have been discussing a pet the last couple months, I'm fine with a dog, but it better stay outside.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back