Changes at dsr pro stock bike team (1 Viewer)

I have some other issues going on as well that are costing me a lot of money on top of the unemployment issue, so I am sorry to say that I am having to pull out of my adoption process.
back at ya later!
Angelle

I'm unemployed too, but if I could afford it, I would adopt you Angelle.

He He!
Thanks!!
Could I have a puppy?
Angelle, I live in the country in an old farmhouse and have plenty of cats that are extremely skilled hunter/killers. I can send you pics and you can make your choice and then maybe Suzie Oberhofer can use her connections to get them air-freighted to you! Have a Merry Christmas from all of us here on the mater.

I have some other issues going on as well that are costing me a lot of money on top of the unemployment issue, so I am sorry to say that I am having to pull out of my adoption process. It helps!!

back at ya later!

Angelle

Bummer Angelle, but keep the faith, Christ has an amazing way of providing.
Pray for rain and keep an umbrella handy!

Merry Christmas friend!

Angelle, I live in the country in an old farmhouse and have plenty of cats that are extremely skilled hunter/killers. I can send you pics and you can make your choice and then maybe Suzie Oberhofer can use her connections to get them air-freighted to you! Have a Merry Christmas from all of us here on the mater.

Terry, she wants a puppy and you want to send her a cat. Are you on your way to a Terry Larsen Lo-jack?

I wonder if Suzie O can use her connections to get me some of that Nebraskan Corn...Suzie!!!!

Terry, she wants a puppy and you want to send her a cat. Are you on your way to a Terry Larsen Lo-jack?

I wonder if Suzie O can use her connections to get me some of that Nebraskan Corn...Suzie!!!!

The shipping is not a problem.............we just need the corn, Terry???????:D

The shipping is not a problem.............we just need the corn, Terry???????:D
Cat, dog, what's the difference??? At the risk of being berated for hijacking yet another thread, Jenn, I THOUGHT I had promised you an ear of corn but wasn't sure. If you don't believe me, check my note to you in one of my posts in the Alan Loder computer help thread. Then, after I have been vindicated about NOT forgetting about sending the corn (maybe just forgetting who to send it to...;)) then pm me your shipping address and we'll be on the way!

Cat, dog, what's the difference??? At the risk of being berated for hijacking yet another thread, Jenn, I THOUGHT I had promised you an ear of corn but wasn't sure. If you don't believe me, check my note to you in one of my posts in the Alan Loder computer help thread. Then, after I have been vindicated about NOT forgetting about sending the corn (maybe just forgetting who to send it to...;)) then pm me your shipping address and we'll be on the way!

I saw your note to me, that's why I decided to pick on you ;) I wil note that you put the note in a thread that I looked at on pure chance because I had the same virtual low memory problem as Alan, but that's probably something that should go in the other thread.

I saw your note to me, that's why I decided to pick on you ;) I wil note that you put the note in a thread that I looked at on pure chance because I had the same virtual low memory problem as Alan, but that's probably something that should go in the other thread.
Are you using Internet Explorer? Anyway, pm me the address and I'll get it on the way--I have several other corn packages to get on the way also--hey, maybe I got the beginnings of a cottage industry here--"Cats and Corn-delivered to your door!":D...or not.....;)

i already have a puppy beagle/terrior mix only 6 months old you can addopt her but just know that i tag along

Are you using Internet Explorer? Anyway, pm me the address and I'll get it on the way--I have several other corn packages to get on the way also--hey, maybe I got the beginnings of a cottage industry here--"Cats and Corn-delivered to your door!":D...or not.....;)

Just don't send any to Reinhart.

And most of the time I do use IE, my dad uses firefox, we have them on the same work computer and me using IE and him using Firefox means that our defauts are not changed by the other person.

Plus, I customized his firefox to put MY football team on the background. ;)

I take kindly to Oreos being sent to me too. Very kindly.

I would race just about anything. Even lawn mowers! :D

I'd pay money to see that! :eek:

The sport needs you out there, Angelle. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

In the meantime, here's a picture taken at the Champion Auto Stores Nationals, Brainerd, 1997.
3120851467_37690900d1.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back