Changes at dsr pro stock bike team (1 Viewer)

Not me. Matt Smith. That's what I'm hearing. I don't have a deal yet. Whoever get's to ride for DSR will be on a great bike with a great team. Wish it could have been me.

Last edited:
My bet would have been Angelle too, seems that she would be the easier to market in the bad economy.

I thought Matt was taking your RUSH ride? Besides, Matt doesn't ride Suzukis! :eek:

Best of luck girl, You've got one Cajun here that's always rooting for you! :D

will you be somewhere next year Angelle?

I don't have a deal for next year. Times are tough as we all know. I am looking into other career opportunities right now. Hopefully something will come up but I don't think it's gonna be a riding/driving position.

She'll be at the top next year.
All this "silly season" will soon be over and she'll show them the rear tire!
One state over from your home Angelle, but always a fan.

My bet would have been Angelle too, seems that she would be the easier to market in the bad economy.

I thought Matt was taking your RUSH ride? Besides, Matt doesn't ride Suzukis! :eek:

Best of luck girl, You've got one Cajun here that's always rooting for you! :D

Lance,
What's a Cajun doing in Texas? LOL

Thanks for the support!

She'll be at the top next year.
All this "silly season" will soon be over and she'll show them the rear tire!
One state over from your home Angelle, but always a fan.

Thank you!
I don't know what God has in store for me but I am holding my head up and I am ready to face whatever comes my way. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'd heard the Smith going to Rush too...and was bummed for Angelle...Would've loved to see Angelle back with Tartaglia...oh well...

Santa,
What do I really want for Christmas??? A ride for an awesome champ, Angelle :D:D

Thanks Cheryl! I'll stop in again later if I have any new news for you guys. For now I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has shown me support over the last 13 years. You guys and gals have definitely made the rough times a lot easier for me. If I don't race next year, at least the haters might leave me alone for a little while. ;) LOL!

All kidding aside. You guys really are awesome fans and friends.
Take care and I wish you all a blessed and very Merry Christmas!!!

Sincerely,
Angelle

Aw shucks Angelle ya got me all misty and teary eyed. We need you back CHAMP! Good luck with your search.

Timmah!

Merry Christmas to you too.

Good grief I better the win the lotto HUGE soon just to be able to get all my favorites back out there again

Thank you!
I don't know what God has in store for me but I am holding my head up and I am ready to face whatever comes my way. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hey Champ, I've always had this question nagging at me, and figured now was the best time to ask as any:

We all know how well Antron adjusted to Top Fuel, he took to it like a duck to water and kicked butt right out the gate (which I thought was really cool). If you were to be offered a Top Fuel (or even Pro Stock or Funny Car) ride, would you consider it, jump feet first at the chance, or say "No thanks, I'd rather be on a bike"?

Whatever the answer, I was just curious. Best of luck in finding a ride, without you next year, there will be a huge void in the sport. We'll be pulling for ya!

Hey Champ, I've always had this question nagging at me, and figured now was the best time to ask as any:

We all know how well Antron adjusted to Top Fuel, he took to it like a duck to water and kicked butt right out the gate (which I thought was really cool). If you were to be offered a Top Fuel (or even Pro Stock or Funny Car) ride, would you consider it, jump feet first at the chance, or say "No thanks, I'd rather be on a bike"?

Whatever the answer, I was just curious. Best of luck in finding a ride, without you next year, there will be a huge void in the sport. We'll be pulling for ya!

My answer is,...definitely maybe.

I would race just about anything. Even lawn mowers! :D

Thanks for the updates Angelle! I wish you luck on finding a ride!

Oh, and my cousins race barstools. Gotta love Texas! ;)

Keep your chin up girl. This bad stuff can't last forever. You're to good to be out to long. Have a great Christmas and we'll be pullin' for you.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back