Treble joins dsr (1 Viewer)

This is great for Craig. I have been supporting him as a fan since he was a bracket racer in Arizona. I wanted him to get the second V&H bike last year, but it wasn't to be. I think this gives him a chance to really win. I was thinking this weekend, that bike is always middle of the pack. Hopefully that wont be the case with DSR.

It sucks for Harry, hopefully he will get this all straightened out...

I have been a CT fan from back when he ran with the Matco banner. Lets hope he can win a few with all the new toys!

Bring on the RT's

If Treble has the same bike / HP that Chip has had under him for the rest of '08 - it's going to be a fun 2nd half of the season for Craig.

Smith is low every race, Angelle is hitting her stride, Chip has a very fast bike, and now Treble is bringing his Reaction Times to the DSR team.

It won't be as easy to pick a winner the rest of the year.

Awesome news for Craig and Suzuki. Get ready to see his next win, because you gotta know it will be soon!:D

I think its a great move for Craig, just wish he hadn't jumped ship from Tigue Racing, leaving them high and dry.
There has to be some for of professionalism here!

I am very disappointed in Craig for this move at this time. For Harry to spend his own money to get Craig in the top 10 and to have moved Craig in there house and gave him a job after Craig went threw his divorce. Its just very disrespectful to Harry. Harry if you are reading this don't quit and don't give up.... Just my 2 cents worth...

Ok, WOW! Didn't see this coming....but congrats and welcome to the 'dark side'!

Matt, I appreciate your candor. :)

I really don't think Craig should be judged for jumping on the opportunity of a lifetime. To some people winning is worth a lot more than money, and I see this as Craig's first real opportunity to win every weekend out.

I hope Harry does show up at Indy with Peggy in the saddle. That would just make Craigs new deal that much sweeter. . . It would put a very talented rider who is currently on the sidelines back in the show. Win -Win as far as I'm concerned. :D

I really don't think Craig should be judged for jumping on the opportunity of a lifetime. To some people winning is worth a lot more than money, and I see this as Craig's first real opportunity to win every weekend out.

Yeah, maybe. But the article quotes Treble as saying he was prepared to leave at the end of the last race with no plan for Indy. Unless I'm not interpreting that right, that tells me he didn't leave Lartigue "for the opportunity of a lifetime", he was going to just leave.

I'm with the Champ on this one. Unless there is much more to the story than is being reported, this looks bad on CT.

Sean D

I am very disappointed in Craig for this move at this time. For Harry to spend his own money to get Craig in the top 10 and to have moved Craig in there house and gave him a job after Craig went threw his divorce. Its just very disrespectful to Harry. Harry if you are reading this don't quit and don't give up.... Just my 2 cents worth...

I was thinking the same thing when I read that headline. I hope it was a mutal agreement since they both been thru alot together.
Harry, get Peggy or Reggie out there. Didn't Reggie Showers ride for Harry before?

Yeah, maybe. But the article quotes Treble as saying he was prepared to leave at the end of the last race with no plan for Indy. Unless I'm not interpreting that right, that tells me he didn't leave Lartigue "for the opportunity of a lifetime", he was going to just leave.

I'm with the Champ on this one. Unless there is much more to the story than is being reported, this looks bad on CT.

Sean D

Yeah that quote about leaving has a lot of room for interpretation. I hope they stay on good terms but people shouldn't be bashing him for leaving...he obviously has some goals that he'd like to accomplish and couldn't do that where he was at. As Craig has said...Don came to him about riding, he didn't go searching for the job. This isn't a business where you stay with someone just because their "nice" to you...you should be there to win.

Ok..maybe it's me, but why wouldn't this message be delivered privately to the the rider in question?? This is not the place to air "dirty laundry" - lord knows the Mater can dig up enough of its own dirt. If any other Mater would have posted the above message heads would be rollin'....:confused: (jmho)

Still love ya, Matt!!

Last edited:
This isn't a business where you stay with someone just because their "nice" to you...you should be there to win.

I agree, Mikaela, but this also isn't a business where opportunities grow on trees, either. All I'm saying is be careful who you step on on the way up, 'cause you're likely going to have to pass them on the way back down......

Sean D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back