Bazemore sidelined again? (4 Viewers)

StarLink Now $299

In the Powers Q&A were he stated he will only have a temp. driver for the rest of the season realy implies that he was done with Whit. Or realy tired of his s**t.

I find it amazing that a seasoned vet like Whit has been running on a 3 year "HANDSHAKE" contract. No hard copy contract signed on the dotted line--OUCH!! Oh well, he will find another ride, but get a binding agreement-HUH.

From a personal experience, one of the parties involved has a habit of using people to get what they desire and then casting them aside. I will let y'all decide/speculate which of them I am referring to.

Well who ended up with the Matco sponsorship and who didn't.
I guess it would have looked worse for Matco to leave Whit behind last year than it does to have DPR fire him now. how conVENient.

Rumor has it our favorite guy Baca could finish the season on the Matco car, now that would be great!!!

No it wouldnt b/c that would mean he couldnt get the ride full time in 08 according to Powers. Though even David for 2 races is better than none.

Rumor has it our favorite guy Baca could finish the season on the Matco car, now that would be great!!!

I can't stand writing/reading posts on rumors/speculation....but it is funny how Geiger just did a piece on David out of the blue.......:eek:

No, it wasn't last night either

Then why did you start the post with "Rumor has it"........

If you know something, SAY IT!!!!

If you know something and don't want to tell everybody, out of respect for those involved, because the press release hasn't been released....that's another story.

Last edited:
All I can say is now I am rooting for a beer wagon to win the championship. I love all the lying BS that comes out of these people's mouths.....we did it so he could seek other opportunities. What a line of garbage. So David Powers wants another robot. Good luck with that.

I hope Whit ends up back in a flopper where he belongs.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back