Bazemore Testing in Vegas? Replacing Scelzi? (1 Viewer)

Scelzi's having fun out there! That's all I have to say after chatting with him in Baytown. He's accomplished about all he can. He's the 'wild thing' and having a blast.....would quit that now?

Scelzi doesn't test. That was a condition upon returning this year. He flies home after the event to California to run his business and be with his family.

(I wouldn't be surprised if this is his last year driving.)

your way off the mark, if you look close enough you might find out who he will be driving for in 09.

I know all of you like stories and I hate to ruin a good one but Gary does test on Mondays and Whit is not planning to drive one of my cars this year. Whit and I are great friends and I think the world of his family and do call him every now and then. He is a great driver and it is a shame he is not involved in NHRA right now.

I know all of you like stories and I hate to ruin a good one but Gary does test on Mondays and Whit is not planning to drive one of my cars this year. Whit and I are great friends and I think the world of his family and do call him every now and then. He is a great driver and it is a shame he is not involved in NHRA right now.

Come on Shoe, what else are we supposed to do between events??:D:D And your right, it is a shame that Whit is not in a car.

What driver wouldn't want to stay and test??? Seriously!
I would think that would be nice chance to have a little fun, no pressure, some high five's if things go good and the track all to yourself.

No brainer!!!

I hate it when the facts get in the way of a good story-please stop doing that!

I hate it when the facts get in the way of a good story-please stop doing that!

That's exactly what I was just thinking after reading Schumacher's post. Dude, get out of my head!!!! :p

The speculation shouldn't be surprising since Whit is without a ride and Gary was inches away from retirement last year. And I suspect it will continue throughout the season or until something is announced to focus the speculation elsewhere. ;)

FACTS... FACTS... FACTS... What the hell are we suppost to do with FACTS..:eek:
Just kill a good story.... LOL

PS. Thanks Don... So,, About the fuel fine .... HAHAHA

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back