Bazemore sidelined again? (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

A lot of people dislike Whit for not being afraid to speak his mind, and wearing his emotions on his sleeve.

It's funny how a couple of people blame Whit right off the bat for losing his seat.

Way to jump to conclusions.....

I do hope Whit ends up at JFR until Papa John heals... and then hits the JFR TF Program for them... like Jimmy starts the TF program going, Eric Lane gets bumped up with Robert's car... don't believe I'm saying this, but I like Whit... kinda of mello version of me... :eek:

As part of a Matco distributor team -- I WAS SHOCKED AND QUITE UPSET THAT THIS HAS HAPPENED TO WHIT, twice from Matco. We did not see this coming at all. I can only imagine who they will put in that ride. It won't be the same. I may have to change teams and become a JFR fan (OMG, I can't believe I just typed that). Good Luck Whit -- you did us proud!

If you've been reading Whit's blogs on NHRA.com he's reallyl been going through it lately. I feel bad for him. Who wants to be unemployed with a youngster and one on the way. I hope he got a decent severance package.
I'm amazed at how tight lipped this sport is compared to other when it comes to employment issues. Name other sport where somebody gets dumped and no one ever really knows what happened.

I'm sure that there has to be SOMETHING that someone has to say about this!

It's from Scoop at NHRA.com.

I hear from a little birdie that Whit was going to mention this on ESPN last weekend, and that it got nixed...Remember when they ran the teaser going into the break and Paul Page said "We'll talk to Whit about what's in his future...?"

Kinda fits, right...?

Another thing, if he had just heard this today, and already is quite sure (which he wouldn't even elude to unless he knew) that he will be racing in Las Vegas, and add to that the ESPN mention about "his future," something has been brewing for a while here...

I have had the good fortune of dealing with Mr. Powers on a professional level, and I can tell you this, he is a very, very astute businessman...but also a real gentleman. I am not blowing smoke here, either...

I don't want to put Mr. Power's business on the table here, but I think that he would be ok with me mentioning the following...

As some of you on here know, I am in the sponsor acquisition side of this business...I brought Mr. Powers a sponsor in week 10 or 11, for Rod's team, and the primary reason that it didn't work, is that Mr. Powers understood the value of his property and of Rod Fuller, and as such, wasn't going to accept anything less than full asking price (which was reasonable for the points leader, by the way), and nothing less...I couldn't stretch my client that far simply because they had other opportunities that they were executing at that time, and while a terrific opportunity, the timing just didn't work.

That being said, Whit is a very smart guy, as well...He certainly understands the business side of this sport, and as such, will have a great future in drag racing for as long as he wants it...He is established, has a following, and tremendous amount of talent. That, my friends, is 50% of the battle to find and cultivate a new opportunity.

My point is, things like this don't happen overnight, and you should rest your laurels on the fact that Whit Bazemore is going to come out of all this smelling like a rose, and will be better than ever...As will Mr. Powers and his team...watch!

There is certainly more to this story, I'm sure of it...But as many of you I suspect, have correctly stated, we will never know...

They both will be better going forward...NOT neccessarily BECAUSE of this breakup, but as a result....follow?

That sux for Whit. Hang in there Whit! You will def find a ride. Anyway gotta ask whats up with Skuza,lol.

We need more Whit Bazemores in our sport; not less. I hope he gets something competitive very soon... although I hope it's not in F/C. There are already too many good cars running there already! :)

Let's satisfy everyone here with one simple solution:

If you love Bazemore you can hope JFR will let him run John's car for the remainder of the season for exposure reasons . . .

. . . If you are one of the ones who really dislike him you can consider him their chassis tester?

All in good fun here

Let's satisfy everyone here with one simple solution:

If you love Bazemore you can hope JFR will let him run John's car for the remainder of the season for exposure reasons . . .

. . . If you are one of the ones who really dislike him you can consider him their chassis tester?

All in good fun here

Bobby, Tech Question....

How do you get Crystal Light Raspberry off a monitor????:eek::D

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back