Bandimere firing back (1 Viewer)

Oh and of course , the Denver Broncos have announced that fans, in limited capacity, will be allowed to the Tampa Bay Game.

Everyone is free to make thier own decision, but if it is not an N95 mask it is doing little to nothing for you or others.

Not true. N95 masks are the only ones that are effective in protecting you from getting COVID-19.

Masks that are not N95 are effective in preventing people who are COVID-19 positive from spreading the virus to others.

Oh and of course , the Denver Broncos have announced that fans, in limited capacity, will be allowed to the Tampa Bay Game.

The Broncos and other teams have worked with state health officials to develop a plan for spectators, and the teams will adhere to that plan. If you look back at the July 4 event at Bandimere, the track did not enforce any of the state guidelines and let large crowds into the stands. When the state came down on them, Bandimere's owners quickly aligned themselves with a right-wing, anti-mask people -- including Randy Corporan, Patrick Neville and Michelle Malkin -- to fight the state. The recent rally at Bandimare was organized by Neville and Malkin.

I live in Pennsylvania, where we have a crowd limit of 250 for outdoor events. I am on the organizing committee of a large annual car show. We worked with the health department, developed a plan and were approved for a crowd size of 1,000 people. Other events in other states are proceeding by working with boards of health to develop workable plans that allow the events to be successful and protect public health. NASCAR has spectators in the stands at its races by doing the same thing. In drag racing, NHRA has had several events at Indy by working with the state to develop plans.

From what I see and the people the track has aligned itself with, it appears that the track wants to operate on a business-as-usual basis and is not trying to work with the state to develop and enforce a plan.

We did see it before at the Sturgis Harley rally. Now, there is one of them dead and 300 COVID-91 people from the rally spreading the virus in 11 different states.

We also saw it with Herman Cain.

I would not care if it were only the people who went to events like that who got sick and died. The problem is that they spread it to others.
The person that died,was 60 year old with 3 different under lining health issues. They did mass testing of the employees in sturdirs and didn't find anymore cases than before the rally. Please don't spread your bs . Their was a big trapshoot at the lake of the ozarks. People from all over the county attended. It ran from the last week of July thru Aug 15. Not one case of covid19. They also had a very large 6 day shoot in ohio. Same results no covid19 cases.

The person that died,was 60 year old with 3 different under lining health issues. They did mass testing of the employees in sturdirs and didn't find anymore cases than before the rally. Please don't spread your bs . Their was a big trapshoot at the lake of the ozarks. People from all over the county attended. It ran from the last week of July thru Aug 15. Not one case of covid19. They also had a very large 6 day shoot in ohio. Same results no covid19 cases.

You need to get up to date: https://www.foxnews.com/health/sturgis-motorcycle-rally-coronavirus-cases-south-dakota

250,000 cases attributed to Sturgis at a cost of $12.2 billion.

Last edited:

Not to keep beating this, but this is a really good read. Tami brings up some very valid questions towards the end there. When I heard the Denver Broncos are allowing fans in - the Bandimere ordeal was the first thing I thought of. Let me tell you something - if John Elway or Peyton Manning owned even a small stake in the track - there would be all kinds of racing going on; probably even the Mile High Natiionals would've happened. Very very political situation. I only hope and pray the track can maitain their long-standing community presence.

Not to keep beating this, but this is a really good read. Tami brings up some very valid questions towards the end there. When I heard the Denver Broncos are allowing fans in - the Bandimere ordeal was the first thing I thought of. Let me tell you something - if John Elway or Peyton Manning owned even a small stake in the track - there would be all kinds of racing going on; probably even the Mile High Natiionals would've happened. Very very political situation. I only hope and pray the track can maitain their long-standing community presence.

Once again Bandimere could have hosted the Mile Highs IF they adhere to guidelines just like IRP has been doing to hold a national event. I have no idea why they cant do this. They failed miserably after submitting a plan and agreeing to guidelines for the Night of Fire and Thunder. Now they are in trouble with the local health department.

Here is an article about how many fans are going to attend the football game in Denver.

Once again Bandimere could have hosted the Mile Highs IF they adhere to guidelines just like IRP has been doing to hold a national event. I have no idea why they cant do this. They failed miserably after submitting a plan and agreeing to guidelines for the Night of Fire and Thunder. Now they are in trouble with the local health department.

You've got it right. Football, other motorsports, and other events are able to open because they have worked with health department officials to develop plans and they have stuck to those plans. When you get approval for a plan and then ignore it, how can you be surprised when the health department comes down on you?

Ah ... you mean that by faking the numbers, we can make it look like the data supports our position.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back