Bandimere firing back (1 Viewer)

like the guy in one of the videos states the obvious......'we can't go to church, but we can go to walmart'

The obvious like people need groceries and not church? I'm just so over the excuses. It's a mask, snowflakes.

I find it funny the people who think COVID is a made up story (i.e. "Fake News") also believe the earth was created in 7 days.

Last edited:
Live like you have the virus and don't want to give it to anyone else.
Until we have a immunization or effective treatment feel free to revert to being a selfish *******.

And just as one could probably imagine, The county now fires BACK; this mornings news is that the County is now suing the track in light of this event. What a mess.

I have to say, the willingness of those on this site to roll over and be grateful to Big Brother for protecting them from the scary virus is pretty shocking. I would expect a motorsports/gearhead crowd to be a little more hardy than the average person. I am so grateful for what Bandimere is doing and can't believe we haven't seen more. We are literally on the doorstep of 1984; the time for aggressive resistance was 5 months ago, but now is better than never.

I am so grateful for what Bandimere is doing and can't believe we haven't seen more.

We did see it before at the Sturgis Harley rally. Now, there is one of them dead and 300 COVID-91 people from the rally spreading the virus in 11 different states.

We also saw it with Herman Cain.

I would not care if it were only the people who went to events like that who got sick and died. The problem is that they spread it to others.

It’s one thing to die with the Chinese virus. It’s another thing entirely to die from it. That’s the number I want to see.

We did see it before at the Sturgis Harley rally. Now, there is one of them dead and 300 COVID-91 people from the rally spreading the virus in 11 different states.

We also saw it with Herman Cain.

I would not care if it were only the people who went to events like that who got sick and died. The problem is that they spread it to others.

So the deaths of one person out of hundreds of thousands in a population that is higher risk than average, and a 74 year old cancer patient are evidence that the general population should be worried?

So the deaths of one person out of hundreds of thousands in a population that is higher risk than average, and a 74 year old cancer patient are evidence that the general population should be worried?

What are you talking about?

How about the deaths of 180,000 people?

How about the college football players in the big 10 who tested positive and 30-35% of them had myocarditis as a result?

How about Boston Red Sox pitcher Eduardo Rodriguez who can't play because of myocarditis that is the result of COVID-19?

As for Sturgis, it is not just one person. It is several hundred people who were exposed to the virus at the rally and have now exposed others in other states.

I could be wrong. But if I am wrong, I walked around with a piece of cloth on my face and avoids crowded events. If you are wrong, you could get sick and possibly die, or you could infect someone you know and they could die.

With all the data on the web about there not being any mask you can buy that will stop the Corona, and how unhealthy is is to wear them for more than 20 minutes at a time, I am so surprised at how many people on a drag racing site still swear by them.

With all the data on the web about there not being any mask you can buy that will stop the Corona, and how unhealthy is is to wear them for more than 20 minutes at a time, I am so surprised at how many people on a drag racing site still swear by them.
Anyone that would make a remark like yours is obviously ill informed and doesn't listen to what the experts have said or have not had a person you know die from the virus. You are right a mask will not keep you from getting the virus, it keeps people who have it from giving it to others like you if you don't wear one. It is also proven that wearing a mask longer than your 20 minutes is not unhealthy. Health care workers wear them all shift without any problems. It's real easy to understand how so many people on a drag racing site still swear by them - they are smarter than you.

1. The purpose of a mask is not to protect you from getting the disease. The purpose is to stop you from spreading it to others if you already have it.
2. The best ways to protect yourself from getting it are to avoid large crowds, avoid people who are not wearing masks, wash your hands, don't touch your mouth, nose, and eyes.
3. Masks are not unhealthy to wear more than 20 minutes at a time. Anyone who works in healthcare has worn them for hours at a time.

People in China have been wearing masks in public for decades. It's part of their culture. (bad pollution?) Go watch any youtube video filmed in China over the last 10-15 years.... everyone on the streets, in public buildings, riding public transportation, etc... they're all wearing masks.

Yet, when a new virus was released in their country the people still got sick.

Weird.

I am not here to argue with the mask wearers. There is plenty of legit data on how dangerous it is. Three times as many people in the US have died from the regular flu than the Corona so far this year and that is normal for the yearly flu season. However, it is a free country ( at least for a while) so wear your mask.

There is plenty of legit data on how dangerous it is.

No, there is not.

Three times as many people in the US have died from the regular flu than the Corona so far this year and that is normal for the yearly flu season. However, it is a free country ( at least for a while) so wear your mask.

Really? 558,000 people have died from the flu so far this year?

mark forbes in post #5 sums it up correctly. gov't. overstepping and extending their authority, leaving broken small business in their wake.
like the guy in one of the videos states the obvious......'we can't go to church, but we can go to walmart'
Mike i wouldn't call it overstepping. i think gov's are trying their best to figure this out. they dont want people to die. i agree that it seems odd that we can go to walmart but not church. but no matter what-- we should all be wearing masks!!! i dont like it but i understand the purpose. my heart goes out to business people who are in dire straights. i ran a business for forty yrs with my wife and i know how hard it is to make ends meet. this is tragic for business. but we have got to get this virus under control or there will not be enough people around to work in and support businesses. and to go to drag races

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back