Ashley Force - out of the Countdown? (1 Viewer)

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
I'm afraid this week had doomed her chances. She clearly can drive and is great for our sport. Unfortunately for her team, with fuel rules and tires being stable, smaller teams have started to be more competitive (Head, Wilk, Densham, CSK).
I'm not a fan of any team in FC or TF, I just want to see good racing. That being said, JFR has had a very rough year and has tried very hard to keep their heads up . I'm sad to see a very talented young lady who has tried SO hard not make it in - Jim

Since Ashley is out this weekend I'm going to be rooting for papa John or Fast Jack.

Regardless of whether she is in the countdown or not, I beleive she can hold her head high. Huge expectations of her. I bet John is proud of his little girl.

Way to go Ashley.

Cheers
Jason

Yeah, depressed that Ashley and Guido aren't gonna make the play-offs, but I grew up an Angel Fan in So-Cal, so it's No- biggie....
She still has a chance for a win this season, Any other year we'd have understood they were out of the hunt weeks ago....

But, hey... This is the only sport where not making the play-offs that you still get to play in the play-offs, and can still win the most games... I wonder what part of Post-Season Glendora Missed????

its defanatly a bummer that ashley and her team are out of the playoffs. i just hope she can win an event before the year is through. regardless she will win the rokkie of the year award with ease, shes done a great job this year. keep your head up ashley! go team jfr!

With Eddie's recent performance in the Bikes and Ashley's stumbles lately (3dnq's) what was once a no brainer for the rookie of the year award could now be a close race

On the other hand, I can't say that I'm not happy for Jim Head(If he holds on). Under the circumstances, he' more than earned a ticket to the show. Also Consider the fact that he was running a "White Car" for a while.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back