A forum for "other" kinds of racing? (1 Viewer)

Ted

Nitro Member
Hey mods, how about one? Seems like a some of us in here like the other stuff too.

The thing is, there are plenty of message boards out there for all those "other" forms of racing but far fewer drag racing boards. For instance, there is certainly no shortage of NASCAR boards. I'd hate to see this place lose it's focus and become just another watered-down general racing forum.

Ted & Rich, you both make good points. Problem is that some say we have to many pigeon holes, staging lanes, sections, or whatever you want to call them now. If sections were made for other forms of racing, I doubt they would get a lot of use. One of the F1 boards I visit has a section, one section only mind you, that is dedicated to all other motorsports & it's used very little. It is used though.

For Nitromater the focus is and always will be 100% drag racing & Nitro. For right now I think the Lounge will suffice for everything else. If we had a Nascar section for instance, most members would be in an uproar.:p

I may occasionally post various bits of news from open wheel or something else, but only every once in a while. If it has to do with Vegas, a sponsor that's in another series as well as drag racing, or something that I consider big news like Jerrod's thread about Juan Pablo Montoya, then I might post it in the lounge.

No matter what though... drag racing is king for us on the 'Mater, & as much as I love F1, it will always come second to my first love.

Nitro Rocks Baby!
;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back