How to get rid of Spiders??? (1 Viewer)

.........when I was a young boy I used to have this reaccuring nightmare that my bedroom ceiling was covered with these huge hairy spiders, somehow I was tied to my bed and all of a sudden all those spiders would fall from the ceiling and land in my mouth and I would end up chewing them and they would pop and crunch as I would chew, and then I would wake up, needless to say any dead spider is a good spider in my book :eek::eek::eek:

You ever see that Movie "Eight Legged Freaks?"

Here is Justin:

spider.gif

:p
Congrats on the new pad, man!
I got some wildlife issues at my new place too!
Waterbugs(big cockroaches), crickets, and lizards! They are all outside, none inside so far. Whew!

Well my wife says I am overreacting to the spider crisis. She says there's no crisis, just alot of them. She says I make it sound like the house is crawling with them, but its not. Maybe I am, but the damn things are everywhere it seems. Though yesterday I didnt see one so hopefully its getting better. Thanks for yalls suggestions. I did find out yesterday that thru my home warranty that I got thru buying the house that for $60 they will send out an extermanator a couple times so I might look into that. But I will probably continue to do it myself and then if I cant get rid of them I will call them.

We always have an abundance of spiders, mostly Wolf spiders, in our yard and inside when we first moved in 8 years ago. Spider problem inside went away without "Duke Nuking" the yard or house with poisons by sprinkling the perimeter of the house with powder form DE (diatomaceous earth) and spraying a safer to pets and humans a Encore (Precore) brand pest spray inside. Both are at HD, Lowes, and Gardens centers and are cheaper and much safer than the Ortho crap.
RO

.........when I was a young boy I used to have this reaccuring nightmare that my bedroom ceiling was covered with these huge hairy spiders, somehow I was tied to my bed and all of a sudden all those spiders would fall from the ceiling and land in my mouth and I would end up chewing them and they would pop and crunch as I would chew, and then I would wake up, needless to say any dead spider is a good spider in my book :eek::eek::eek:

Ok Steven! That just creeped me out!!!

I am with you.......the deader the spider, the better!

i remember some giant spider from the 'johnny quest' cartoon
series when i was very young.........:eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back