A DWI road block in front of my favorite Bar!!!! (1 Viewer)

I think it is very important for bartenders to pay attention to when someone should be cut off but I know that can be a hard determination to make.
Bottom Line is $$$... Until patrons run out of cash, credit, or put it on my tab Bob... This will always be an issue...
I have no answer to solve this problem... I also have no use for drinking drivers... Stay home with your arse parked on the couch if you have to drink to the point of being drunk... PERIOD!! It may not be much fun, but neither is jail or prison for a manslaughter charge... Can you live with that?? Think before you Drink... Because after may be to late... MANS-LAUGH-TER never understood that spelling...

Here's a thought:
What if you gave up drinking completely and put that money in an account to go racing? Add no smoking to it and you could have a multi-car team.
I know, we're building two new dragsters to add to the funnycars as we speak-all on the money we never drank or smoked with. Do the math?

Also, we never worry about roadblocks, in fact we welcome them for everyone's safety. I've had too many friends lives effected adversely by alcohol to ever allow myself to do it. I just got my sister back after a 40 year absence of reality and I'm not losing her again to the stuff.

I'm sure some can handle their drinking however.

...........there you go making sense again Doc :eek: but, that sure is good news about your sister, tell her congratulations for me. I too went on a vaction, it was a little shorter by 16 years, what a long strange trip that was, anyhow when are you coming up to Seattle for the drags.

Steve, you're another success story in my book! Congratulations! My sister and her hubby just moved from Helena to the Seattle area and while I was there last month, I couldn't imagine ever running a drag race there. I was there for an entire week and never saw more than a few minutes of sunshine? What's up with that? I'll have to visit her some time when the national event is in town and we'll hook up then.

Last edited:
One night a long time ago I was picking my then girlfriend up at the bar she worked at during closing time. Some guy was in the parking lot with cops, yelling because someone had "stolen" his car.

Meanwhile, another car sat innocently, by itself, and unnoticed in the same parking lot. Turns out this guy and another patron had a habit of leaving their keys in the ignition switches so they wouldn't have to fumble their way through that little chore. Well, the "other" guy who did this was so sloshed that he got in the wrong car and drove it home! The next day he got up and saw the strange car in his driveway. Drove it back and swapped the stolen car for his.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back