Zilla wins! (1 Viewer)

Yeah, and I get to get back to keeping on the Astros' slide into the abyss. :eek:
Nice to see some things stay the same...year after year after year. Just kidding Kel, maybe they`ll get on a hot streak down the stretch like last year. Not too late for you to get with Pettitte and Clemens and hop on that Yankees bandwagon!

Nice to see some things stay the same...year after year after year. Just kidding Kel, maybe they`ll get on a hot streak down the stretch like last year. Not too late for you to get with Pettitte and Clemens and hop on that Yankees bandwagon!
Blasphamy! Shame on you! Eh, it's OK. In 27 years......I've never given up. Odd though. The state of Texas 'purged' my STROZ plates in error. I found out when I went to renew them that I've been driving around with illegal plates for who knows how long. THAT is NOT a good sign! Now, I have to re-apply for them if I want them back. :eek:

I hope Conrad puts all his cars back on kill like he was running a couple of years ago. I would hate to be a TF team in the top eight facing one of his cars. I can alread see the sly smile on his face when he wins a round against one of the chase cars. I know this does not apply today, but all the guys that have been around awhile will understand.

10/10/10 - Can, lid, and lable - Lode um up Connie - Lets see some thunder...

Earl

I hope Conrad puts all his cars back on kill like he was running a couple of years ago. I would hate to be a TF team in the top eight facing one of his cars. I can alread see the sly smile on his face when he wins a round against one of the chase cars. I know this does not apply today, but all the guys that have been around awhile will understand.

10/10/10 - Can, lid, and lable - Lode um up Connie - Lets see some thunder...

Earl

Haven't heard that term in awhile, Earl. Another variation...10 on the can, 10 on the mag and 10 on the blower.

Late.............Mitch

MSN-Emoticon-thums-up-059.gif

Do you think he'll get TV coverage now? Sure is kinda funny how all the talk was about Grubnic and Troxel - guess no-one thought he had a snowball's chance in hell! Why waste time talking to him when he's not a factor? Who gets that last laugh now?

Oh no, there goes Tokyo, oh no Dougzilla!

Do you think he'll get TV coverage now? Sure is kinda funny how all the talk was about Grubnic and Troxel - guess no-one thought he had a snowball's chance in hell! Why waste time talking to him when he's not a factor? Who gets that last laugh now?

Oh no, there goes Tokyo, oh no Dougzilla!

Go Go Dougzilla! I couldn't agree more!

I'm surprised no one has mentioned "Marty The One Man Party"! I always like his reactions when Doug wins a round, but the jig he danced at the starting line when the win light came on was awesome. He made #1 on the highlight of the week on the show that aired before Wind Tunnel w/Dave Despain, who had Doug in the studio with him - great show too by the way:cool:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back