Zilla wins! (1 Viewer)

Not too sure that will work out since they do have diffrent sponsors!

This will be like "Survivor". All the alliances will be formed and let the games begin!!!

Some of those alliances could resemble drafting partners in the last laps of the Daytona 500; subject to change w/o notice.

Correction #2.

According to Geiger's story Doug ran a 56 with a 2, according to Fastnews he ran a 52 with a 6. One of those is probably right.

Barring electronic malfunction, the 4.526 came directly from the timing system. Geiger types his numbers in manually. Not saying he's wrong, but the possibility of transposing timing numbers is one of the reasons we worked hard to get a direct timing feed several years ago.

Larry, I know what you mean. I key and review numbers a lot. It doesn't take much, especially if I am trying to rush something through.

wow! amazing comeback for zilla, but im bummer no kalitta cars made the cut thats amazing in itself!

The Winner with the Wally

100_3247.jpg

Huge congratulations to Jim Brissette! Tremendous tunes!
Give that man a bonus!
and the crew dudes who work on the car!

Good job Doug!

-at the same time I am bummed no Kallitta cars made it.

High 5 to the big man for kicking munchkin fuller's butt, Lincolnton Nc is
like Northeast Bama:) great to see Herbert make the (let's see the countdown) oh yes:confused:

Fire up the Burners Fuzzy my cup is empty hold the Nitro:p

Bama Boys

High 5 to the big man for kicking munchkin fuller's butt, Lincolnton Nc is
like Northeast Bama:) great to see Herbert make the (let's see the countdown) oh yes:confused:

Fire up the Burners Fuzzy my cup is empty hold the Nitro:p

Bama Boys

Uh-oh........looks like we are going to get another crazy post from Guy!!! You will not be seeing Elvis......................you will not be seeing Elvis.....................step away from the cup!!!!!!!!!!

I am just glad all this stress is over! Now I can worry about more important things. I still don't know who Vince McMahon's ill-ligitimate son is! Jeeeeeze............the pressure!!!:D

Congrats to Doug and the team.:D

Everyone look out! Conrad will be throwing everything at the cars! I can imagine they will be ruining a few folks day from here on out! :D

And once again it was 1 run that did it. 2 points Just shows how very important those little points are while Qualifing. Hopefully with all things settled down at K camp. 2008 Will be productive.

Well, the little guy is leading the points and YOU'RE not.

Good for Dougie but you're comment is ignorant.

I think he had some left over shine laying around when he posted that. I like the little guy! I bet he could whoop anyone's butt too! He is quite the muscle man! :D

I know why we got that slot. Just checked the dvr guide and mine shows Sportsman from Reading from 3:00 to 4:00 central. I guess they haven't updated it yet.

Suzie i thought you like my post a little different take and funny, we like to have a good time in Bama, to much stress! Nothing Personal to Fuller

Jim i grew up with single parent and wasn't rich to buy my way in had to work
for my gig:mad:

Fuller ain't the only one that goes to the gym;) muscles don't guarantee a good butt kickin!

Ok Fuzzy slow the burners down add the Nitro back to my cup, these guys
g strings are to tite:D

Bammma Boys!

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back