Alan Bradshaw (1 Viewer)

dave

Nitro Member
How about that 4.52 out of the box. This is impressive for any team, let alone a small recently fully funded team. Congrats to Alan and the entire Tuttle team for this awesome display. Wow

Only went 306 ... imagine if it ran through the lights ...

Yeah it said on dragracecentral that they lost the motor right before the lights, so you are right it was probably going to be a 50 or better. Double wow. Somebody has been doing their homework this winter. I love it.

"ooooooh noooooooooo, it's Mr. Bill"
:D:D:D

Good job Alan and crew! Keep it up and good luck this weekend/season!!!

"ooooooh noooooooooo, it's Mr. Bill"
:D:D:D

Good job Alan and crew! Keep it up and good luck this weekend/season!!!

Alan did a great job when he won the world championship in TAD 3 or 4 yrs ago. I hope for him to have a good year this year. Does anyone know if he is running the full schedule?

& welcome to the Mater, Lori!
:):):)

Thank you. I have been here a long time, just never posted. I am glad to hear he can run the full season. He has wanted that for a long time. He's a very nice guy, so make a point to visit him if you go to a race. He makes himself useful, so wait until the car is clean, chutes packed, and fuel is in. Then say Hi. He's great.

Thank you. He's a very nice guy, so make a point to visit him if you go to a race. He makes himself useful, so wait until the car is clean, chutes packed, and fuel is in. Then say Hi. He's great.

Lori, welcome to the mater.

The above is so true. Alan is also a good laugh, real fun guy to chat with.

Thank you. I have been here a long time, just never posted. I am glad to hear he can run the full season. He has wanted that for a long time. He's a very nice guy, so make a point to visit him if you go to a race. He makes himself useful, so wait until the car is clean, chutes packed, and fuel is in. Then say Hi. He's great.

What he did with Randy in TA/D shows he's equipped to handle the drive it takes to win championships.
Glad you got your foot in the door. you will love chatting with these crazy guys and gals.:cool:

Alan is a great guy. If you have your kids with you, take them by and have him pretend to write on their foreheads with a sharpie. It's pretty funny stuff. He's always a fan favorite. Best of luck to Alan, Dexter and the Vis Viva Top Fuel Team!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back