WWYD - What Would You Do? (1 Viewer)

I, like a couple of other people so far, would give the money to Tim Wilkerson to run Dan. I think that could be an awesome two car team.

I would call Jim Head, take him up on his offer to lease the car and drive the car myself. I would spend all of December at Frank Hawley's school at Gainesville getting laps in their school alcohol floppers and then hit the pre-season testing circuit for my nitro upgraded license and to acclimate myself as best I can before heading to the Winternationals.

I would then check in the Mater often and listen as all of you complained about how terrible my driving was and that I didn't deserve the ride, that I was just another ride-buyer. But you would never, ever be able to remove the smile from my face.

EDIT: Tree'd by Pete. I thought I was the only one around here clever enough to call Jim Head. :p

Nope! I have head on the brain!:)

Buy a Challenger bodied funny car and bring Bazemore back just to tick off NHRA and Force.

Buy a Challenger bodied funny car and bring Bazemore back just to tick off NHRA and Force.

It would take your whole budget and MoPar's permission to get a Challenger approved, wind tunneled, and built...same reason we most likely won't see a Camaro... and I really don't think Papa J had an issue with Whit... others with the car, yes....

d'kid

It would take your whole budget and MoPar's permission to get a Challenger approved, wind tunneled, and built...same reason we most likely won't see a Camaro... and I really don't think Papa J had an issue with Whit... others with the car, yes....

d'kid
Speaking of ol whit, he was hanging out by the starting line Friday.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back