Which one would you choose? (1 Viewer)

HEMI6point1

Nitro Member
Choice 1: If you HAD to choose between these 3 luxury cars, which one would you choose?

A: BMW 760Li
B: M-B S600
C: Lexus LS600hL

Choice 2: Which one of these diesel pickups would you choose?

A: Chevy 3500HD Crew Cab - 6.6L Duramax V8
B: Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Cab - 6.7L Cummins I-6.
C: '08 Ford F-350 Supercrew - 6.4L Powerstroke V8.

I would choose:

1-C: Not only for the better fuel economy but unlike the 2 others wouldn't have to buy 2 (For those who don't know, nowadays when you buy a BMW or a Benz you have to buy 2, 1 as a main and 1 as a backup when your main is always in the shop!).

1-A: If I was looking for cab space the Ram would work but it's all about the motor and let's face it V8 sounds better than I-6.

Choice 1: If you HAD to choose between these 3 luxury cars, which one would you choose?

A: BMW 760Li
B: M-B S600
C: Lexus LS600hL

Choice 2: Which one of these diesel pickups would you choose?

A: Chevy 3500HD Crew Cab - 6.6L Duramax V8
B: Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Cab - 6.7L Cummins I-6.
C: '08 Ford F-350 Supercrew - 6.4L Powerstroke V8.

I would choose:

1-C: Not only for the better fuel economy but unlike the 2 others wouldn't have to buy 2 (For those who don't know, nowadays when you buy a BMW or a Benz you have to buy 2, 1 as a main and 1 as a backup when your main is always in the shop!).

1-A: If I was looking for cab space the Ram would work but it's all about the motor and let's face it V8 sounds better than I-6.

The 2008 6.4 ltr Powerstroke is a new engine. 2 turbos (for emissions, not performance). I typically don't like buying something that has a brand new engine platform. It ususually takes them a year or so to get it sorted out.

I get to drive what I want so I can answer this one easily.
I have no interest in the first three cars and I'll gladly pass on any of them however the second category interests me a great deal. I bought a Ford and hated it, passed on the Dodge for a number of reasons and now drive my second consecutive Duramax Crew Cab Chevy for what I deem to be a number of superiorities. Of course it's my opinion but the choice was clear for me.
I also have a new Suburban and a vintage Vette among other cars to enjoy so I'll never have a need for Europe's automotive creations.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back