Wildpass Raceway’s Future??? (1 Viewer)

I've been an avid follower of Nitromater from my days as a motorsports reporter/columnist for the Las Vegas Review-Journal and most recently as a publicist for Don Schumacher Racing. I'm in my second month as the business development/communication director for The Motorsports Park @ Wild Horse Pass. I didn't move 1,700 miles with two cats two months ago to work for a track that did not have a bright, long future ahead.

When you arrive for the 2019 NHRA Arizona Nationals on Feb. 22-24 you will see the commitment being made to creating one of the brightest stars on the Mello Yello circuit. I'll keep you updated on changes/improvements when they are set in concrete. It's more than putting lipstick on a wild horse.

I worked here for Charlie from 1988 to 1995, and for five of those years I worked with Jon Sands before he left for a very successful NASCAR career with Roush Racing and other noted teams. Jon is the General Manager at The Park and together we have 60 years of experience in drag racing/motorsports.

Another recent addition to the staff is Ron Conner as our Track Operations Manager. Ron, as many of you know, spent nearly two decades with the Safety Safari and helped run tracks including Topeka.

We are fortunate that our Gila River Indian Community puts a heavy value on experience and respects its elders!

My email is [email protected]
You are working for the most corrupt Tribe in United States. Good luck.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back