Who's coming to Pomona? (1 Viewer)

Actually, it's not a bad drive if you shoot down 59 to the Belt and then back up 249. The back roads take too long. Stupid traffic lights!

You have to remember I drive 45 miles (one way) down 59 to work everyday. :)

Actually, it's not a bad drive if you shoot down 59 to the Belt and then back up 249. The back roads take too long. Stupid traffic lights!

You have to remember I drive 45 miles (one way) down 59 to work everyday. :)

I was down there a few weeks ago. Nice to see they started work on 59 in splendora. I did go to the world famous splendora diner while i was there.

You did? Sweet! Is it still pretty good? I haven't been since they moved. Did anyone tell you to NEVER speed through Patton Village....especially with the construction?

And why the hell didn't you let me know you were gonna be so close?

Bobby, the exit is yet to be determined. It's all depending on WHERE in Tomball my autographed hero card is. ;) :D

Greg! Sorry I missed your call the other night....it's called a 'date'. lol

OK, so who's going to get me a Capps/NAPA handout from their inaugural race? It's worth a beer in your future! :D

Hey Kelly.
I will hook you up and send it to you. That way you don't have to drive anywhere. I will be at pomona on the starting line or at our pit!!!;)

I'll be there Sat & Sunday. I hope to see you all at RFC Chapel service. Its i David Powers pit. Church between two Fuel cars. What couold be better? See ya there!:)

I get in about 8:30 AM on Thursday, and I'll be attending all four days. Hope to see everyone else there.

I'll definitely be there at least 3 days...'mater meetings after the pro sessions?

Hey Chris!!! :D

Yeah, Chris is a GREAT guy...and my benefactor due to some scheduling changes of his. Looking forward to seeing you next week!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back