Who's coming to Pomona? (1 Viewer)

Nitro Member
Post up mofos! :cool:

What days are you attending and what section # will you be sitting?

Sat & Sun for me.
Standing along the fence by the start line, then sitting at the top end GA for the index classes, then the Westside for variety.

Mater meetings?

GTG afterwards?

:cool:

Paul, for me that would be a dream. Maybe some day, I'll make the trip across the country. Enjoy yourselves and most of all be SAFE!!

Us Miller boys will be there Friday for sure. I'm not allowed to miss taking my two grandsons there twice a year. I'll be moving my daughter into her new home on Saturday in Rancho Cucamonga so I'll definitely be missing out-on good racing and a restful day of not carrying couches, beds and refrigerators. I'll look forward to a Mater meeting just after the Friday qualifying session in front of the Nitro Mall.

I'll be there for the duration. You know where to find me. General Admission or the beer stand talkin' to Joe and mark, etc. :D

Greg! Sorry I missed your call the other night....it's called a 'date'. lol

OK, so who's going to get me a Capps/NAPA handout from their inaugural race? It's worth a beer in your future! :D

I'll be there for the duration. You know where to find me. General Admission or the beer stand talkin' to Joe and mark, etc. :D

Greg, surely you refer to some other Mark and not me. I'm far too important to attend Pomona:p. Crap! I can't be there because I'll be on a Caribbean Cruise. Oh well, there are worse places I could be since I can't be there. Have a cold one in honor of my absence and save some for when we go to Houston:).

I think he means Mark from Nostalgia Funny Car Board...

I'm not going to Cali, though. Wish I could. I'll be at G-Ville though, with my dad.

Last edited:
Actually I was referring to one Mark Schoen.
Huh!?

Flying direct into Ontario Friday night. Bringing a buddy who`s never been before....taking him right into the pits and parking his a$$ directly behind a Kalitta fueler first thing Saturday morning!

I'll be there Thurs. and Friday for sure. :D I'll be everywhere, looking up old friends and checking out everything I can. :cool: Hope we have good weather and some great racing. Hope to see some of you there.

Greg, surely you refer to some other Mark and not me. I'm far too important to attend Pomona:p. Crap! I can't be there because I'll be on a Caribbean Cruise. Oh well, there are worse places I could be since I can't be there. Have a cold one in honor of my absence and save some for when we go to Houston:).

I came pretty close to skipping Pomona this year, I was teetering on a 5 day Cruise to Mexico instead. But Taking a week off straight is pretty tough anymore.:confused:

I came pretty close to skipping Pomona this year, I was teetering on a 5 day Cruise to Mexico instead. But Taking a week off straight is pretty tough anymore.:confused:

I'll be saving up all my vacation time for G-ville like I did last year. Basically my job is going to be paying me to watch drag racing. Ca-ching!

I am coming out from Indy to escape the cold midwest winter.

Tentative plan is go attend all 4 days, unless it rains.

My son (11) daughter (6) and I will be in Aisle 1 rows 39 & 40 right next to top eliminator. We have about 15 seats on Sat & Sun. I might make it to the meeting Sat. If anyone is looking for a good seat I have a child seat that could upgrade on Sat.
Doug
P.S. Happy Birthday Cory Mac and my wife.

Greg! Sorry I missed your call the other night....it's called a 'date'. lol

OK, so who's going to get me a Capps/NAPA handout from their inaugural race? It's worth a beer in your future! :D
In.... and I'll see if Capps will sign something for you......but you'll have to drive to Tomball to get it:)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back