Who will win JF or AF in 1st round (1 Viewer)

Who Will Win JF or AF in 1st round

• John will win

Votes: 31 40.3%
  • Ashley will win

Votes: 46 59.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jpee

Nitro Member
OK lets see what the gang thinks.. whos gonna win tomorrow John or Ashley in their 1st round meeting?

John will win by less than 10 feet. He'll lose a cylinder at 1000' but Ashley will already be behind from having to pedal it once.

I Like Ashley, John Is Still Worry About Her Behind The Wheel. Maybe Or Not The Concentration Won't Be There. She's Good! It'll Play Out All The Way To The Finish Line. Sal

ashley will get the jump on the starting line, but john will motor on by in a close race

John's ride has been inconsistant. If Ashley will keep her foot in it, she has the better odds of winning. But this is drag racing, and we'll know when we'll know.

Ashley will tree her dad and never look back! :eek: Its the whole family rivalry and Ashley wants the bragging rights...lol

:rolleyes: :eek: The 'Old Man' hasn't lost it, just watch and see

Ken, John "Lost it" years ago, but he can still drive....

And Mike Minick.... really think you're too young fer the Princess... Besides, like I said, don't think Unk would be happy with ya... but, on the plus side, Two of the Greatest Names in Flopper history, Man, the talent of your Daughter, strictly from the gene pool alone...:eek:

gotta go with the experience. John should pull this one out if he does what he does best....drive. Be a "dad" after the race. I'm sure Ashley wants to win this one straight up and not get a gimme... JMHO

Well, looks like We were half right... as close to a fifty/fifty as this place ever get.... :rolleyes: :D

And Mike Minick.... really think you're too young fer the Princess... Besides, like I said, don't think Unk would be happy with ya... but, on the plus side, Two of the Greatest Names in Flopper history, Man, the talent of your Daughter, strictly from the gene pool alone...:eek:

so are you tellin me i should switch my focus to Brittany?? :p

ashley is only 3 1/2 years older than me...thats about the difference of my parents :cool:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back