greg anderson ......... in first round? cant wait! (2 Viewers)

Dang, Greg Anderson AND Andrew Hines lose...that my friends, is awesome.

It could not have been a better year in the PS and PSB classes.

Congrats to Matt & Jeg!!!! You guys deserved it, no matter what idiots say about your championship not being legit.

By the way, if you don't feel the championships are legit, they have like $50,000 and you have...an opinion on a message board.

I would be willing to bet that they don't give a crap about what you think, and neither does their now much bigger pocketbook...not to mention thousands of people who are happy for those who were crowned.

Get over it, and support our sport, whether or not you like it. The world would be a much better place if you stopped acting like a first grader throwing a temper tantrum. Go back to Kindercare.

Dang, Greg Anderson AND Andrew Hines lose...that my friends, is awesome.

It could not have been a better year in the PS and PSB classes.

Congrats to Matt & Jeg!!!! You guys deserved it, no matter what idiots say about your championship not being legit.

By the way, if you don't feel the championships are legit, they have like $50,000 and you have...an opinion on a message board.

I would be willing to bet that they don't give a crap about what you think, and neither does their now much bigger pocketbook...not to mention thousands of people who are happy for those who were crowned.

Get over it, and support our sport, whether or not you like it. The world would be a much better place if you stopped acting like a first grader throwing a temper tantrum. Go back to Kindercare.

Well said!

Could really care less either way who won the championship, but congrats to Jeg.
My issue is with Anderson's wife. I'm not going to slam or cut anybody down, but man when the going is good she's all about it!! But when the going gets rough watch out. For example when they showed Greg at the top end watching the monitor for Jeg's run here she comes bee bopping into the camera. When Jeg won the round and ultimately the Championship she turns around and stomps away leaving Greg by himself.
I've never met her and I may be totally off base here, but just by watching tv she just irks me at times.

I've met Kim in person, she's super nice and sweet.

Could really care less either way who won the championship, but congrats to Jeg.
My issue is with Anderson's wife. I'm not going to slam or cut anybody down, but man when the going is good she's all about it!! But when the going gets rough watch out. For example when they showed Greg at the top end watching the monitor for Jeg's run here she comes bee bopping into the camera. When Jeg won the round and ultimately the Championship she turns around and stomps away leaving Greg by himself.
I've never met her and I may be totally off base here, but just by watching tv she just irks me at times.

Nope you`re "on base". Also see: Drama Queen
I drove by Coughlin Chevrolet (dealership) on my way to work this morning. I got a big smile. :)
Maybe that was this "jelous" [sic] thing certain people here are referring to (since I`ve never heard of the word before).

Last edited:
Trophy wives don't take it well when their hubby doesn't come home with the trophy.

dumbpost-1.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back