greg anderson ......... in first round? cant wait! (3 Viewers)

Ya Lance, let's pass that wine around!!!

And Tim, you're right on the mark!!!
:D:D:D:D

Lets go Jeggie vs Ritchie!!!

Yep, lets all pass the wine around since a guy who wouldnt have even been in the top 2 otherwise will now win the championship. I like Jeggie but I hate this crapdown.

greg is the real champ period. its a shame all the greg anderson haters we have on here. all just jelous haters period! jeggies championship will be as legit as barry bonds last 300 homeruns! GREG ANDERSON THE 2007 CHAMP in my books!

And Jeg wins. But Greg deserves it thats for sure. That just seemed so fake then!

And Jeg wins. But Greg deserves it thats for sure. That just seemed so fake then!

Under the current rules; Jeg is the champ.
Under last years rules; Greg would be champ.

I hate the countdown but........times/rules/situations change!

I am happy with Jeg as the champ.

hee hee what a call... hey diba hows that summit creme soda taste? lolol. your right greg should be da champ...just like the chargers last year 1st place all year..playoffs..choke job! but hey lets give them superbowl ring anyhow. heck connoly even tried to help greg. unfortunatley team summits driving cant cant match the horsepower. (i.e gaines syndrome) you know power yes, driving skill no. if you are right check the whole shot loss stats for your team summit this year. congrats to maskin and the boys for making a difference.

Last edited:
greg is the real champ period. its a shame all the greg anderson haters we have on here. all just jelous haters period! jeggies championship will be as legit as barry bonds last 300 homeruns! GREG ANDERSON THE 2007 CHAMP in my books!

That's funny, your books do not mean anything. For all of eternity, the record books will say Jeg is the 2007 champ no matter what you think.

HOLD IT, STOP THE PRESSES!!! Jeff says Greg Anderson is the REAL champ. That and a couple of bucks will get you a starbucks coffee. Dude, get over it already. Oh, and by the way, I don't thinkk anyone is going to be reading YOUR book to find out who the champion is.

Could really care less either way who won the championship, but congrats to Jeg.
My issue is with Anderson's wife. I'm not going to slam or cut anybody down, but man when the going is good she's all about it!! But when the going gets rough watch out. For example when they showed Greg at the top end watching the monitor for Jeg's run here she comes bee bopping into the camera. When Jeg won the round and ultimately the Championship she turns around and stomps away leaving Greg by himself.
I've never met her and I may be totally off base here, but just by watching tv she just irks me at times.

I wish Jeffy was at the track with Greggy and bride so I could watch all of them POUT,CRY & MOAN !!!!!! That would be PRICELESS !!!!!!!!!!;)

Thanks Jeg, Greg, Dave, Warren, Kurt and the rest of the Pro Stock field for making it interesting this year....:cool:

SEE YA IN 2008!

I thought Greg showed a lot of class.

Said "Jeg deserved it because they got it done..and he didn't".

What more can the guy do?

Could really care less either way who won the championship, but congrats to Jeg.
My issue is with Anderson's wife. I'm not going to slam or cut anybody down, but man when the going is good she's all about it!! But when the going gets rough watch out. For example when they showed Greg at the top end watching the monitor for Jeg's run here she comes bee bopping into the camera. When Jeg won the round and ultimately the Championship she turns around and stomps away leaving Greg by himself.
I've never met her and I may be totally off base here, but just by watching tv she just irks me at times.

Trophy wives don't take it well when their hubby doesn't come home with the trophy.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back