Shirley and John (1 Viewer)

Oh please George, are you a liberal? no one deserves to be treated or talked about as she has so many in her "career"

Craig, I just gotta ask, first of all, what being a liberal has or doesn't have to do with what George said. Can't we have any kind of discussion around here anymore without someone trying to stir up some political bullshit argument by tossing around terms like "libs" and "liberals"? I'm a "liberal" I guess by your definition, but I spend very little time attributing behavior, either good or bad, to someone being "conservative"! Can't we just give all the political hatred that seems to be festering everywhere a rest here and talk about drag racing???

Well I can only imagine what Matt Hagan's wife feels about her, she mentions her crush on Matt in every interview she does lately...............

Just think if Snake or one of the other legends constantly oogled over the Force girls in their interviews, they would be considered the second biggest perv in Drag Racing.

Frank Bradley was using a friend of mines shop will he was match racing in the Midwest during the mid 80s and I would use my friends mill and other equipment while I building my Corvette and when Frank was there he would tell us stories about Shirley , she was no lady thats for sure.

Frank Bradley was using a friend of mines shop will he was match racing in the Midwest during the mid 80s and I would use my friends mill and other equipment while I building my Corvette and when Frank was there he would tell us stories about Shirley , she was no lady thats for sure.
Shirley's kid was trashing Frank on Facebook a few months ago saying how great his mother was and how Frank basically was a nobody. It was hilarious, Frank put him in his place and he vanished all of the sudden.

Funny, I'm the one who is singled out because I'm not judging..
Really guys?
All I am saying is that there must be a reason for the way she acts. I'm not condoning her action at all.
Obviously, she is laying in the bed she made for herself, but I'm not going to throw rocks...

Last edited:
Ladies and gentlemen let's keep one thing in mind what ever is going on only John and Shirley know for sure. If we needed to know about it one or both would tell us. As the son of a famous person and a famous person in his own right both need to make sure how their name is used and by who. Not just to protect their reputations but to protect them legally.

As for Shirley she was always good to my crew, my parents and myself. As a low dollar racer on more than one occasion she actually spoke up for us with N.H.R.A. to help us out.

I doubt any of us who went through what she did at the time she did would be any different. Current female racers know she paved the way not to mention the fact that it's only the last 15 - 20 years women are actually considered equal in drag racing.

Shirley can't seem to control her mouth. She has no class and is proud of it. She needs some duct tape for her mouth for sure. The new ladies of drag racing do not act like her or they would have no sponsors. It's a different ball game these days. She needs to get over herself.

Rick

Replace "mouth" with "keyboard" and the same could be said about much of the members/posts in this thread.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back