Muldowney and Sampey? (1 Viewer)

nitrosaint

Nitro Member
I was reading in N.D. that Shirley Muldowney and Angelle Sampey was looking for sponcership to move forward to make a come back with a Top Fuel car. With Angelle behind the wheel and Shirley doing all the tutoring. Anyone know anything about this or might of read about it somewhere elas? Maybe someone closer to the main source? Thanks.

I was reading in N.D. that Shirley Muldowney and Angelle Sampey was looking for sponcership to move forward to make a come back with a Top Fuel car. With Angelle behind the wheel and Shirley doing all the tutoring. Anyone know anything about this or might of read about it somewhere elas? Maybe someone closer to the main source? Thanks.

Your kidding..right?

Yea that would be a lot of drama. Not sure if it will be easy after she kinda bashed the other sponsor that didnt work.

Yea that would be a lot of drama. Not sure if it will be easy after she kinda bashed the other sponsor that didnt work.

Given the circumstances, I don't blame her.
No ones word is worth a darn in this world anymore. I've dealt with more lying, cheating, lowlifes in the last five years than I have in the previous 50 years. You don't expect this from the U.S. military. :rolleyes:

Given the circumstances, I don't blame her.
No ones word is worth a darn in this world anymore. I've dealt with more lying, cheating, lowlifes in the last five years than I have in the previous 50 years. You don't expect this from the U.S. military. :rolleyes:

Good to know our country is being defended by "lying, cheating, lowlifes".

You have only heard one side of this story.

AwJeez.jpg

Wow! Good shooting Larry.........:) I believe that would be one non-PC bullseye!

If anyone could jump into one of those cars and race it, it would be Angelle. You could also bet that she would be a championship contender.

I think Angelle would make a great top fuel driver.
I think it's a natural transition for a bike racer to jump into a top fuel car. Antron had no problems whatsoever.
Having driven both door cars and dragsters, I can tell you that there is a definite difference in the perception of speed depending on how much more you were out in the open. To me the dragsters always felt much, much faster than my door cars.
I think a biker riding inside of a partially enclosed car would feel comfortable with the speed which translates to much more control with better reactions.

All I can tell you is that I would drive a top fuel car in a heartbeat if I had the chance but I would never, ever ride a pro stock bike.

I think Angelle would make a great top fuel driver.
I think it's a natural transition for a bike racer to jump into a top fuel car. Antron had no problems whatsoever.
Having driven both door cars and dragsters, I can tell you that there is a definite difference in the perception of speed depending on how much more you were out in the open. To me the dragsters always felt much, much faster than my door cars.
I think a biker riding inside of a partially enclosed car would feel comfortable with the speed which translates to much more control with better reactions.

All I can tell you is that I would drive a top fuel car in a heartbeat if I had the chance but I would never, ever ride a pro stock bike.

How about a nitro bike?

larry2correctedsmall.jpg

Uhhhhhh...no. I have a back problem. It has a yellow streak running down the center of it. Nitro cars...yes. Bikes of just about any type...no.

One thing is for sure, these two Drama Queens would be entertaining to watch! One would be cursing, biching and complaining while the other would be crying her eyes out! I hope it happens...we need more drama and trama in our sport. Sort of a soap opera on Nitro...:D

One thing is for sure, these two Drama Queens would be entertaining to watch! One would be cursing, biching and complaining while the other would be crying her eyes out! I hope it happens...we need more drama and trama in our sport. Sort of a soap opera on Nitro...:D

Lmao wow you got that one right lol.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back