1st round (1 Viewer)

Jer

Nitro Member
Wow in top fuel if nothing changes its the beer cars in the 1st round,and Hillary and Doug Kalitta,hmmmmmm wonder who will win that 1,haha

Hey, don't place your bet just yet! Dougie's car had a couple blips this weekend. And Hill's been pretty good in round one. I don't think I need to tell you how hungry the Girlpower team is to get thier first Wally!!
You remember when Davey Gribnic literally got the Monkey off his back on TV?? Well, that very same stuffed primate now hangs over Hillary's pit area!!!!

Go get 'em Hill !!!!!!!

I am seeing the two ladies facing off in first round of Top Fuel. Melanie VS Hillary. Am I missing something here, guys?:confused:

Hey, don't place your bet just yet! Dougie's car had a couple blips this weekend. And Hill's been pretty good in round one. I don't think I need to tell you how hungry the Girlpower team is to get thier first Wally!!
You remember when Davey Gribnic literally got the Monkey off his back on TV?? Well, that very same stuffed primate now hangs over Hillary's pit area!!!!

Go get 'em Hill !!!!!!!

Chris;
If you knew Dave, you would know he is NOT Davey!!

Jay

Looks to me like it is the Ladies in round one...Doug gets Bacca in the first round.....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back