Who is going to Indy? (1 Viewer)

Lex and I will be there Wed- Mon! Can't wait to go. I love racing in the US. One day we will be there with a racecar but now sitting in the grandstand watching great racing will do for me. See you all there.:D

I won't be there, I'm sorry to say...

...but Sue Morris and Phil Pratt from Santa Pod Raceway will be. So say hello if you see them.

Registered member said:
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Enjoy yer first INDY. The mater meetings are a great way to put a face with a name. Over the years I've met many people, from all over the country, and a couple from over seas. Some have even became friends, we walk the pits, or sit together, or eat after the races, or meet at other races. There are a lot of real fine folks on here.
Travel safe.

Last edited:
BIG FAVOR!! I will glady pay some body up to $50.00 to pick me up driver handouts of everybody. Need as many differant drivers as possible all classes as well as any sportsmans cars as well. I can't make it to nhra races this year due to work. I would like to pay a fellow mater then buy off of evilbay. Have every year of hand outs for almost 20 years.Thinking of due the inside of the van walls with duplicts that i have. THANKS alot if anybody can help me out. thanks again Rick M

Enjoy yer first INDY. The mater meetings are a great way to put a face with a name. Over the years I've met many people, from all over the country, and a couple from over seas. Some have even became friends, we walk the pits, or sit together, or eat after the races, or meet at other races. There are a lot of real fine folks on here.
Travel safe.
Zap, you going to be there?

There seems to be a lot of sportsman teams here at the track already. There was a small drizzle of rain today, and it is suppose to rain tomorrow, but then it is suppose to be in the mid 80s all the way in to next week with about a 40% chance of rain on Sat. It should be a fun week of racing for everyone.:)

Some weather models have Isaac's moisture coming in to Indy next weekend. I hope it stays away and we have a great weekend of racing, but still need to keep that in the back of your mind.

Some weather models have Isaac's moisture coming in to Indy next weekend. I hope it stays away and we have a great weekend of racing, but still need to keep that in the back of your mind.

Isaac moisture + me being at a racetrack + 20% chance of rain = 100% chance we'll get wet at some point.:eek:

You spelled that wrong, it is Hurricane Krogen :)

Trying but customers are gonna have a say in that im sure....would fly in Sat night and out Mon night...Gotta hit at least one buffet with my buddy Eugene!

Trying but customers are gonna have a say in that im sure....would fly in Sat night and out Mon night...Gotta hit at least one buffet with my buddy Eugene!
I have already made 2 stops at the Pit Stop in Brownsburg, so I have a little bit of a head start on you, so you are going to have to catch up. But the professional buffet banger that you are....I don't see that being an issue.:D

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back